Trezeguet Aims To Be Juve Legend (9 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
But i was not talking about others I was talking about you, you bring up negativity about Dp in almost every thread whether it concerns him or not
For someone who has done as much as he has done for Juventus , thats quite amazing
By the way what about his play don't you like exactly, as he is a brilliant player to me?
I never said that its okay to criticise Trez and i have talked against it so many times but his style of play is not good on the eye, its effective sometimes but its awkward most of the time
But if you and Aragorn have this running battle, not that you like Trez anyways cos u obviously prefer Dv, its just you never stop to cease the opportunity to criticise Dp

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Bah that's bullshit. Whenever he played well I always said it and from the early maches of this season, I think he's the one I nominated as MoM most.

In every thread you say? I don't even say anything in threads when others are discussing DP anymore as it won't change things. I don't think I ever mentioned DP since his injury cos he's not current news.

And what if Aragorn and I don't like Trez and DP respectively? Big deal. I'm sure you have players you criticise so don't be a hypocrite.

Oh and I prefer Trez to DV cos he's a better striker ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I cricticise Tacchinardi as I do not dig his style but its not every single chance i get and please you mentioned Dp today and he is still injured so what do u mean u have never mentioned him since his injry I am sure if you look back at your threads since Dp's injury , you have criticised him quite a few times

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
You just read what you want, don't you? Yeah I criticise DP but I also praise him but apparently you didn't read those threads.

Again, don't be a prick.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Hey old boy, you do not praise you state the plainfully obvious, by saying Dp was MOm, you are just saying general concensus
I guess you feel by throwin insults, you are somehow getting your message across, oh well good luck to you in that respect

I wonder what prick means

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I'm not throwing insults...I'm just telling you not to be one.

Now if you'll excuse me, you can keep talking to the hand.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I suggest you watch more afro american films or better yet try and hag out with the brothers and a word of advice , don't suggest to them like you did in a thread that African players are weak because of what happened to just 2 out of a million footballers in the case of Kanu and Fadiga and definitely not tell them to not be a prick

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
First of all I didn't know you were afro american.

Secondly I didn't base my statement on what happened to those two players, but on doctors that commented the difference in the dna of white and coloured people.

Thirdly I did hang out with the 'brothers' when I used to live in Canada and from personal experience they're the nicest people in the world (the worst are the jamaicans ;)).

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Anyway I can't understand why you threw the race card into this discussion since we never mentioned anything about that sort. Maybe cos you kept a grudge for saying that African players are physically weaker in that previous thread?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
Hold it people, what is all this fuss about ?? :rolleyes:
Well it was a joke, i didn't take this seriously. anyways, i am at work now, I will make that Trezeguet avatar later.

Oded : I just hate his way and style of playing, that's all, and when he performs and deliver then I am happy for Juve and him. Hopefully you all got what I mean.
no I don't :D what you said it's like the way politicians talk.
obviously you don't treat Trezgeut as all the other Juve players. every tiny mistake by him and you start cursing and going mad :scared:
and you'r completely ignoring all his achievements with Juve.

about that avatar, do a nice one, animated one. no joke.
I want to see what you can do :stuckup:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

no I don't :D what you said it's like the way politicians talk.
obviously you don't treat Trezgeut as all the other Juve players. every tiny mistake by him and you start cursing and going mad :scared:
and you'r completely ignoring all his achievements with Juve.

about that avatar, do a nice one, animated one. no joke.
I want to see what you can do :stuckup:
Politicians :scared:

Nevermind, Ok i will try but give me some time. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Good to see some sportsmanship happening ;)

We'll all judge the avatar and see if it's worth all your years of Trez-bashing

:LOL: j/k dude, stay cool :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
Years of bashing :eek:

It just started this season ;)
Hehe, hence the j/k ;)

Don't put your hopes high on that Avatar, Cause I definetly lost my touch :down:
You gotta start somewhere, and i think doing a good job for Oded is a fine place to start :)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I used to be good, you know, but it has been a while since last time I used Photoshop or Animationshop to make anything. :)

The worst thing about this Avatar is that, it is Trezeguet's. :yuck::p:D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
First of all I didn't know you were afro american.

Secondly I didn't base my statement on what happened to those two players, but on doctors that commented the difference in the dna of white and coloured people.

Thirdly I did hang out with the 'brothers' when I used to live in Canada and from personal experience they're the nicest people in the world (the worst are the jamaicans ;)).
what makes you think I am afro American? I only said that because you said talk to the hand which noone uses anymore, as Goat pointed out to you, and thats why i suggested you watched more so you would know what expressions they now use
I don't know what you are on about when you are refering to race, all i suggested to you is not to say those kind of things to them;) as Ian and Gray rightly told you off for bringing it up .

P.s lets please stick to discussions at hand ie football issues and i do apologise for the part i have played in things getting slightly awry
Now I would just bash you on footballing issues only:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
as Ian and Gray rightly told you off for bringing it up .
;) Wow, you remember back that far? I had to dig up the thread to remember what you were talking about :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)