Trezeguet Aims To Be Juve Legend (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
gray I wasn't replying to you with that comment.

And I said different DNA not worse DNA. I'm not entering into the merits of what the doctors said as it's all mumbo jumbo for me, but if it wasn't true why would they say something like that?
You didn't say worse DNA, but in the same breath that u said they have different DNA, you said that they're not as strong or fit.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You didn't say worse DNA, but in the same breath that u said they have different DNA, you said that they're not as strong or fit.
Exactly, that's how the doctors explained the difference in DNA. Apparently the heart is weaker and makes them less strong or fit. This does not mean all africans are that way, but this thing is more common there than in europe or america.

Anyway if you guys don't agree email Rai or Mediaset (don't remember on which program it was) ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why the heck would you wanna talk to Zlatan voluntarily? It's bad enough having to encounter him when you're just trying to explore the forums :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Oh cool we met! You're the b*tch, I'm the bastard ;)
:LOL: :thumb:

GOATy, you've really turned soft. You open yourself up for these kind of calls so often now :rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:LOL: :thumb:

GOATy, you've really turned soft. You open yourself up for these kind of calls so often now :rolleyes:
:LOL:

thats true goat man?

kind of soft lately !! :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)