Trezeguet Aims To Be Juve Legend (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Well in that thread I mentioned a fact that has been reported by doctors so being told off for that is stupid :rolleyes:
It has been reported by doctors that Fadiga had a virus and that Foe died of heart problems. No doctor ever said that Africans were not as physically strong or hearty as europeans. That was your ascertion. I apologize for using the word stupid. It's not stupid. I should have used some more appropriate words like : bigotry, ignorance, and racism.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I`m not talking about those specific incident. I'm talking about what doctors said in general about African players. during this sports program. Now if Italian doctors are racist or ignorant I highly doubt it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Because you have a generalised opinion about the health of African players based on doctors whom Ian hasnt heard of

[/still trying to start a fight between Ian and Glenn, but Glenn isnt biting :stress: ]

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Why should I be a racist just cos I reported what doctors said? :confused:

I didn't take biology at school so I have no idea how they got their test results, but if they state that African people have a different dna than say europeans, who am I to contradict them? I guess maybe one of those two is a medical doctor then and knows better...if yes then go ahead tell us why the otehr doctors are wrong in what they said.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Hey, I'm just the bystander here, it's you and Ian that are fighting

*walks around looking at the sky and innocently whisteling* :angel:

Come on mate, relax ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I wasn't talking to you, but if he really called me a racist that just pissed me off cos I can't stand those kind of people myself, let alone be one.

I could use an Austin Power quote here ... There's two things I hate in life: People who discriminate against certain ethnic people and the dutch.

:D Might not be the exact wording though ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Can't, have 2 close friends from Holland (one is a massive Utrecht fan, he even bought me their shirt which is quite nice).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why should I be a racist just cos I reported what doctors said? :confused:

I didn't take biology at school so I have no idea how they got their test results, but if they state that African people have a different dna than say europeans, who am I to contradict them? I guess maybe one of those two is a medical doctor then and knows better...if yes then go ahead tell us why the otehr doctors are wrong in what they said.
That's bullshit. I'm not saying this to you, because you're just telling us what you heard... but saying that Africans have worse DNA than Europeans is just stupid. I don't mean to be racist myself here, but it's a fact that Africans have been doing slave labour in history, and as such, they are naturally more athletic and have better muscle tone than most races.

If anything, they'd be stronger and fitter than European races.

I wasn't talking to you, but if he really called me a racist that just pissed me off cos I can't stand those kind of people myself, let alone be one.

I could use an Austin Power quote here ... There's two things I hate in life: People who discriminate against certain ethnic people and the dutch.

:D Might not be the exact wording though ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
gray I wasn't replying to you with that comment.

And I said different DNA not worse DNA. I'm not entering into the merits of what the doctors said as it's all mumbo jumbo for me, but if it wasn't true why would they say something like that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)