Trezeguet Aims To Be Juve Legend (4 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is not toally off form.. but i think that he is not confortable with the new formation...and you can see that because henry near him makes trez do a lot more... (henry being del piero´s role in juve).

But i dont think that change the formation just for him will be good.

We will have to pray that he will find a way to solve this problem.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
good to know the word 'end' has also this meaning. I didn't know that :embarass:

and yes he'll get his goal number 100 in Juve soon. in two season he'll be there. (CL and Serie A).

and it's amazing for a foreign player in one team!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Good job trezeguy!!!

Keep scroing as always!!

Hope that he will find is best days again soon :p

Did you see?? when he receives the correct asistances like today... he scores ;)

Is just that in juve he misses henry and zidane a little...but today camo was just class in that department

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

lol
told you dude.. I knew he was going to score two goals. I believed in his abilities!!
I'm waiting for the avatar! :D make a Trezeguet's avatar.
You and your bet was the first thing that came into my mind when Trez scored his second ;)

Jul 19, 2003
And the first that came to my mind when I saw the result on uefa.com. ;)

I'm honestly happy for him...........I'd love for him to score a hattrick every game and prove me wrong.

Good job JUVE!! :extatic: :thumb:

Man........I swear I was worried sick sitting in my machine design class. I ran home and logged on my computer. I'm so happy. :)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

lol
told you dude.. I knew he was going to score two goals. I believed in his abilities!!
I'm waiting for the avatar! :D make a Trezeguet's avatar.
Nah, I am not making any Trezeguet Avatars ;)

Good for him to score those two goals, Hopefully he will continue like this and Improve, nothing better than Striker who can score goals when Called upon. Of course doing more than this, is a Plus. But it's Trezeguet we are talking about :D I am really glad that he is starting to perform. Keep it up Trezeguet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)