• Elber

• Jardel :P:P:P

• Heskey :dielaugh:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
shev, vieri and ruud on that list.

people are forgetting that trezeguet is a champion player and is only leaving now due to being injury prone and financial issues at juve right now as well.
We don't forget that, and certainly appreciate what he's done/doing for Juve.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Nice move :D Still, why don't I see him on the list?
    Well it was a random list mostly, I wanted to include a lot of the players who have been rumoured to "replace him" to see how they stack up but I also threw in a few of the old masters to see how people rate them compared to Trezzy.

And after 34 votes the results are quite interesting. First of all, the grand Di Vaio has none less than ZERO votes. So all those in favor of chucking Trez and keeping faith in DV are either mysteriously absent from the poll or have decided voting for DV would be bad for publicity :p

Interestingly, only Sheva and Ruud have the majority's support while only 32% are for Zlatan. Furthermore, Drogba (nothing but a Trez in the making IMO, only he ain't just there yet) gets a lousy 17%. Which IMO is very reasonable.

Siamo, Henry is neither a striker nor is he a candidate to replace Trezzy.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    If we were indeed looking for a Trez replacement we wouldn't be looking at Mutu, Sheva, Ruud, Cheva, Gila just to name a few, as they are not really Trez-style, so they shouldn't be on the listt. Maybe then the results would be different :D

bahraini

May 20, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Kluivert= since Long time i wanted to see him wearing Black N White Jersey!
    u must be kiddin
    i dont know why ppl think he is good on the first place....
    maybe good for seria B

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    If we were indeed looking for a Trez replacement we wouldn't be looking at Mutu, Sheva, Ruud, Cheva, Gila just to name a few, as they are not really Trez-style, so they shouldn't be on the listt. Maybe then the results would be different :D
    Nevertheless Gila has been mentioned, as has Cheva. Besides, it's a multiple choice poll after all, the presence of one candidate doesn't ruin it for any others ;)

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Well it was a random list mostly, I wanted to include a lot of the players who have been rumoured to "replace him" to see how they stack up but I also threw in a few of the old masters to see how people rate them compared to Trezzy.
    But instead, it was Trez who replaced Pippo in reality.. :sob:

slack

Dec 13, 2002
    Unfortunately, only a few (Torkel, paulo, arressandro) cared to factor in the most important assumption which makes their choices meaningful - "in our current setup."

Perhaps not surprisingly, the concensus ranks our top hitman very highly. Am glad to see that we have guys who recognize his work!

Now then, what's your stand Mr President? ;)

One more thing about Gilardino. Forgive my scepticism but the last time we bought their lone top striker, we all know how that turned out. Afterall, same criterion used, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)