Trez form this season (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
he can score all he wants. just as long he stops scoring in june next year :D
As long as he gets his form back after a odd blip during the summer, i dont think anyone would mind.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Trez looks very sharp, I haven't seen him look this sharp in consecutive games since a few years back. Lets hope he stays fit so that he stay at this level or even improve.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
yeye :LOL: we didnt expect anything from a bunch of around50 fans from croatia btw one of the police was my friend he was seen on the news haha and we heard him say let me beat them :p

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
yeye :LOL: we didnt expect anything from a bunch of around50 fans from croatia btw one of the police was my friend he was seen on the news haha and we heard him say let me beat them :p
oh yeah....big thug he is....with his stick and helmet....Maltese police is most coward police we have encountered with. And the most dumbest I've ever seen.

First,Serbs came to provoke,then the regular police came to bullshit something,then the rocks started to flew over us,then we started to throw chairs on the serbs and police...police iditos threw chairs back(LOL) but did not wanted to get in our sector untill, I suppose your army didn't show up. And then the first crew managed to deliver some good punches to full-armored soldiers. And then,those idiots locked up innocent people and released Ultras.....BRAVO!!!

:)

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #76
    his finish was excellent to score from zlatan shot , it is not easy.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

oh yeah....big thug he is....with his stick and helmet....Maltese police is most coward police we have encountered with. And the most dumbest I've ever seen.

First,Serbs came to provoke,then the regular police came to bullshit something,then the rocks started to flew over us,then we started to throw chairs on the serbs and police...police iditos threw chairs back(LOL) but did not wanted to get in our sector untill, I suppose your army didn't show up. And then the first crew managed to deliver some good punches to full-armored soldiers. And then,those idiots locked up innocent people and released Ultras.....BRAVO!!!

:)
    did you come to see the match in malta?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)