Trez form this season (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
He has a good form , 3 goals in two matchs , although he wasted chances but he scores and have a good connection with zlatan , i hope he stay this way , and the most important NOT INJURED

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
He has a good form , 3 goals in two matchs , although he wasted chances but he scores and have a good connection with zlatan , i hope he stay this way , and the most important NOT INJURED
I hope he remains injury free the whole season, if he does, we can terrorise anybody.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

if he doesn't get injured he'll be top scorer period. his form now is amazing, i predict a few goals against brugge as well. tomo butina is not exactly a tough goalkeeper to beat :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he means a lot to the club. if he can score 25 plus goals this season, juve will a lot of things this season.

i just hope that Zlatan, Mutu, Zalayeta and of course Del Piero can help score goals also.

one more thing, i hope trez gets more involved in games also...like h ewas in 2002-2003.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Capello on the offensive Monday 12 September, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Fabio Capello has insisted that his numerous strikers will all have a role to play this season.

The tactician again started with his preferred attacking duo of David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the 4-0 win over Empoli.

But Capello maintains that the likes of Alessandro Del Piero, Adrian Mutu and Marcelo Zalayeta will feature at some stage.

"There will be room for everyone, including Del Piero," the Coach told Radio Anch`io Sport on Monday.

"However, the physical presence of the Swede and the Frenchman is hard to match, especially when playing against a team intent on defending."

Trezeguet has scored three goals in Juventus’ two League wins so far, while Ibrahimovic has impressed with his form.

"It’s useless to underline that we are in good shape right now," added Capello following his side’s collection of six points from a possible six.

"This squad has spirit and determination which are two very important aspects of a side.

"The ‘old’ players have already transmitted the characteristics of the DNA which this club has acquired over the years to the new players."

One new face who left his mark at the Stadio Castellani yesterday was Patrick Vieira, who scored his first Serie A goal.

"With regards to Vieira, we evaluated his possible capture during the summer when we needed a player who was technically strong, someone with character," added Capello.

"The new players have arrived to increase our class. Our transfer campaign was a well thought out one and I thank the club for what they have done."

Juventus will hope to net another win on Wednesday when they face Brugge in the Champions League.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Trezeguet was perhaps more active than I have ever seen him involved in a match yesterday. He was really working hard to make space and become available for a pass, and besides making some good crosses from the right flank Trezeguet also came back to win a ball in midfield. Then add on the three goals he has scored thus far this season and he is off to a very good start. Hope and pray Trezeguet will stay injury-free though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)