Treatment table report/the Igor Tudor thread (2 Viewers)

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
So long, useless prick. The man did NOTHING for us in the past 8 years. Lazy bastard.
1st, he is not an useless prick, he did gave us some great performance when he was fit. and staying with a team for 8 year is not a easy task esp. with a team like Juve

2nd, there is not any official statement about his leaving, yet. If I am the mod I will give you a warning for insulting a current Juve player

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
1st, he is not an useless prick, he did gave us some great performance when he was fit. and staying with a team for 8 year is not a easy task esp. with a team like Juve

2nd, there is not any official statement about his leaving, yet. If I am the mod I will give you a warning for insulting a current Juve player
LOL

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
its his fault he refused to take a pic with me! :stuckup:
its ur fault ur an ugly bastard Fli :p

anyway thanks Big Igor , shame the injuries halted ur progress before and especially this season when we really needed u.

added a picture and this stunner from the big man

in the video i just loved the commentator

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28

yes there is, its under the news about didi being under examination

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
    I remember that goal tudor paved the way to the CL final and he also played well against real in the semis(2nd l)
    he had his ups and downs FORZA TUDOR!
    Ps: is he still injured?
    I remember that goal quite well. Smashing volley, the technique was great and it was all the more better cos of the timing. It's injury time, we're going out of the tournament and then the ball's falling to Igor Tudor on the edge of the box, you expect him to bring it down and pass it, but he takes responsibility and shoots. Great goal, Great moment for which I'll always fondly remember him.

Bye Igor. I wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well... I could say that I would miss him, but how can you miss someone who didnt play?

Whta really makes me mad is that he was taking a space in the squad that we could have filled with a defender that actually could play.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
    Thank you for the good times IGOR TUDOR, I'm sorry everything don't always work out to for the best, Best of luck to your future.
    It's really sad to see this good player having to leave in this manner, but it's probably the best solution for both the player and the club.
    He is definetly a player who should be celebrated for his commitment to the club, even though he has been suffering a lot during his time at the club, but he always played with his heart.
    I for one will remember his great moments with the club, I would have hoped to see him in action atleast once more, to give him a proper salute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)