Translate this caption, anyone? (6 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I hate to say "I told you so", but I did tell you so ;)

The love doctor loves to help :D
Its akin to all woman as I also learnt, but alot (espacially the lesser confident ones) are drawn to it like a moth to light.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
madlawyer1
Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #62
    The instructions I found on Google are kinda confusing. What the hell, my paper folding abilities extend to aircraft, boats and goal-posts for table soccer (played with bottle caps). It used to extend to Police hats and kites, but that part of my brain has atrophied.:D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Its extrememly difficult to explain. Just look for some good instructions or hope Chxta knows how to do it ;)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Sorry dude, but the only Spanish I can translate for you are words like cabron and phrases like hijo de puta! :angel:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
    you would be very surprised indeed ;)

@zlatan, when he comes to read this, I made the oragami bird for a girl at a party- in the end they all wanted it and were begging me for it. Great way to use it in exchange to get telephone no. and email addresses :cheesy:
    haha, hell yeah

I told you it would work didnt I!!!!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++
    I'm still waitin on that translation fellas.
    Thats not spanish, its catalan. I have no idea if online translators have it but you could do a google search

If not go to a Barca forum and ask them theyll probably can help you out

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    :D

catalan is really hard to understand for any spanish speaker, theyre not alike at all. Same with basque, that sounds like a really bad spoken dialect

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Most people I've found who can't stand the sound of Portuguese are Spanish speakers, as they don't get it and it drives them nuts how the pronunciation can be so different with all its Moorish and even French influences.

But Brazilian Portuguese, which differs a bit from continental, definitely ranks up there with Italian among the most beautiful languages in the world... given their almost musical natures.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I disagree. Sorry but I just disagree. :D

Met a Portuguese guy in Italy and when he spoke Italian he sounded like he didn't know what to do with his tongue. Or like he just came back from the dentist or something. Especially the "L" was a very hard letter for him *shudder*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)