Translate this caption, anyone? (1 Viewer)

OP
madlawyer1
Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
    www.dictionary.com
    If you cant be arsed, why should I? :D
    Have fun with chxta tonight by the way
    Tried that already. All I got was a buch of Spanish and something about pizza. BTW, couldn't make it to Chxta's. Been raining fvcking cats and dogs here all bleeding day. :fero:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Then I wouldnt know. Why is it so important?

Thats a bummer. Rain has a tendancy to ruin things.

OP
    madlawyer1
    Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    why?

ps. I love the foto of arsene wenger.
    I found it on an Arsenal site, and I just want to know what it means. All the online translators I've tried have come up empty. It's eating away at my mind, not knowing.

ps. I love the photo too.:D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    write it on your hand and ask girls you chat up in the club if they know what it means. its a good conversation piece too.

Ps. Arsene Wenger is one of my favourite sports personalities- how can you not love the man?

OP
    madlawyer1
    Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    glad to hear it. So when did you 2 fellows meet? how many times?

We PM'd each other when we found out we were both Nigerians, and discovered we stay in the same city. We met about two months ago, and hit off an instant friendship.

OP
    madlawyer1
    Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    write it on your hand and ask girls you chat up in the club if they know what it means. its a good conversation piece too.

Ps. Arsene Wenger is one of my favourite sports personalities- how can you not love the man?
    He can yet be saved!!!!!! :D

As for chatting up chicks with the line, it wont fit on my palm.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    saved from what? :D

Ive always loved arsene wenger. I remember the first time I ever saw him was him commenting on Arsenals 2-3 loss to leeds and I loved him ever since.

OP
    madlawyer1
    Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Hey, Dan, I just saw that Hleb is one of your favourite players. We just signed him. What can you tell me about the guy? We don't get much Bundesliga here so he's kind of an enigma to me.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++
    Hey, Dan, I just saw that Hleb is one of your favourite players. We just signed him. What can you tell me about the guy? We don't get much Bundesliga here so he's kind of an enigma to me.
    I thought it was strange the signing.... Hleb is easily a guy I can see playing in the 'hole' (bergkamp position) for arsenal, but he is easily flexiable in the attacking midfield. His qualities consist of dribbling (amazing) and hard work rate.

If he does not play in the hole, Arsenal might be reshuffling their midfield ideas as they usually play without an Attacking Midfielder/Playmaker in the position Hleb plays. His passing should also fit straight into arsenal's classic passing attacks.

OP
    madlawyer1
    Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    Hey, I love them too.:D

I watched my first Arsenal game before Wenger came to the club, it was the Cup Winners Cup Final, and I watched Seaman get lobbed from midfield to cost us the trophy. Haven't wilfully missed a game ever since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)