Translate this caption, anyone? (3 Viewers)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++
I'm currently having a very smug feeling.:D
Smug? That implies that you are proud about something, and that would imply that you did something to be proud of..

soo.. what is it? :p

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
you would be very surprised indeed ;)

@zlatan, when he comes to read this, I made the oragami bird for a girl at a party- in the end they all wanted it and were begging me for it. Great way to use it in exchange to get telephone no. and email addresses :cheesy:

OP
madlawyer1
Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

Smug? That implies that you are proud about something, and that would imply that you did something to be proud of..

soo.. what is it? :p

Nothing much. Just being an Arsenal fan is enough to make my heart swell with pride and joy.:D

OP
    madlawyer1
    Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

@zlatan, when he comes to read this, I made the oragami bird for a girl at a party- in the end they all wanted it and were begging me for it. Great way to use it in exchange to get telephone no. and email addresses :cheesy:

You sly devil you.:devil:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Well, congratulations, I seriously did not think it would work. If it really went as well as you say, than I applaud you young sir, and admit my misstake.

Having said that, why the fuck did you go against my advice??? :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004

You sly devil you.:devil:
    Trust me. Girls swoon over these little oragami Crane Birds- you can make one out of napkins at the end of the night and they wont forget to call in the morning ;)

not to mention I infamously pulled a 20 year old girl :angel:

OP
    madlawyer1
    Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #52
    Ok. You've caught my interest. How the hezell do you make one?

ps. Hope the 20 year old realised she could get arrested, with you being under the limit and all?:D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Well, congratulations, I seriously did not think it would work. If it really went as well as you say, than I applaud you young sir, and admit my misstake.

Having said that, why the fuck did you go against my advice??? :D
    Hehe. Im not exgerating. I was just making one for myself at this party out of a napkin whilst sitting down and I think: why the hell not and give it to a girl i was eye fliriting with all night. Needless to say, she loved it, and her friends demanded with big pouty faces that I make one for them. Highly, Highly recommended.

All your other advice has been sound though, I must say.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Ok. You've caught my interest. How the hezell do you make one?

ps. Hope the 20 year old realised she could get arrested, with you being under the limit and all?:D
    Well.. It was a combination of a few things. We had been making some eye contact at this club I was at, and me and my mates left the club the same time her and her mate left. We all went to a bar together, I was very drunk and asked her her age. She told me she was 20, and I said I was 18 there on the spot. I got away with it, considering I look older anyway.

So the evening is becoming daylight and we share a cab home. Halfway through she inadvertendly kisses me.

... well you know the rest :D

edit: just relised you were asking how to make an oragami bird.. not how to pull a 20 year old.

Look it up on google. My mother taught me and now I use it on chicks. Im the model son I am!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Hehe. Im not exgerating. I was just making one for myself at this party out of a napkin whilst sitting down and I think: why the hell not and give it to a girl i was eye fliriting with all night. Needless to say, she loved it, and her friends demanded with big pouty faces that I make one for them. Highly, Highly recommended.

All your other advice has been sound though, I must say.

Really? I hope it's gotten you somewhere, I'm glad to have been able to help ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Really? I hope it's gotten you somewhere, I'm glad to have been able to help ;)
    yes. to be fair, girls ARE turned on by arrogance. At least alot of them, it shows how confident you are. Chicks dig that.

OP
    madlawyer1
    Feb 26, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58

Well.. It was a combination of a few things. We had been making some eye contact at this club I was at, and me and my mates left the club the same time her and her mate left. We all went to a bar together, I was very drunk and asked her her age. She told me she was 20, and I said I was 18 there on the spot. I got away with it, considering I look older anyway.

So the evening is becoming daylight and we share a cab home. Halfway through she inadvertendly kisses me.

... well you know the rest :D

edit: just relised you were asking how to make an oragami bird.. not how to pull a 20 year old.

Look it up on google. My mother taught me and now I use it on chicks. Im the model son I am!
    For shame lad. Reeally:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

yes. to be fair, girls ARE turned on by arrogance. At least alot of them, it shows how confident you are. Chicks dig that.

I hate to say "I told you so", but I did tell you so ;)

The love doctor loves to help :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)