Transfers (1990-2003) (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
well, we can buy many players, but how many of them are good?! I'm pretty sure that Moggi won't buy more than 4 new first team players... Kapo, Gila, Mexes, Ferrari works fine IMO...
If I could buy only 4, I would chose: Gilardino, Ferrari, Mexes and Vieri... sorry, no midfielders :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
oh, I forgot that Kapo comes for free!!! Then my 4 is Gila, Ferrari, Mexes and........ oh yes, Emerson (that's not so realistic though)... I have to think this, I don't want Vieri (too expensive and injuryprone)... mmmh, who could it be?!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, I would go for
Oddo
Mexes
Jankulovski
Gilardino
+ Kapo, Brighi, Blasi who would all three come for nothing!

-----------------Buffon---------------------
Oddo-----Thuram---Mexes---Zambrotta
-------Maresca--------Tacchinardi-------
Camoranesi----Nedved------Del Piero--
---------------Gilardino--------------------

sub team:
-------------------Chimenti---------------------------
Birindelli------Ferrara---Legrottaglie---Jankulovski
-------------Brighi----------Blasi---------------------
----Kapo-------------------------------Appiah-------
---------------Di Vaio-------Miccoli------------------

+ Montero, Conte

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Well, I would go for
Oddo
Mexes
Jankulovski
Gilardino
+ Kapo, Brighi, Blasi who would all three come for nothing!

-----------------Buffon---------------------
Oddo-----Thuram---Mexes---Zambrotta
-------Maresca--------Tacchinardi-------
Camoranesi----Nedved------Del Piero--
---------------Gilardino--------------------

sub team:
-------------------Chimenti---------------------------
Birindelli------Ferrara---Legrottaglie---Jankulovski
-------------Brighi----------Blasi---------------------
----Kapo-------------------------------Appiah-------
---------------Di Vaio-------Miccoli------------------

+ Montero, Conte
-----------------Buffon-----------------------
-Thuram----Ferrari-----Mexes---Zambo-
-----------Maresca----Tacchi---------------
--Camo/Kapo----DP------------Nedved---
----------------Gila----------------------------

subs:
Chimenti, Birindelli, Montero, Ferrara, Legrottalie, Pessotto, Brighi, Conte, Appiah, DV, Micco, Benjamin and Camo/Kapo...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
-Thuram----Ferrari-----Mexes---Zambo-
--Camo/Kapo----DP------------Nedved---

subs:
Chimenti, Birindelli, Montero, Ferrara, Legrottalie, Pessotto, Brighi, Conte, Appiah, DV, Micco, Benjamin and Camo/Kapo...
Not bad, since it keeps the skeleton of our current team. I'm not a big fan of Tacchi's though. We really need to find a more consistent replacement for Camo, and AFAIK Kapo doesn't play RM. Del Piero doesn't look too comfortable straight behind the attacker so if anything, I'd prefer he played as a forward

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Not bad, since it keeps the skeleton of our current team. I'm not a big fan of Tacchi's though. We really need to find a more consistent replacement for Camo, and AFAIK Kapo doesn't play RM. Del Piero doesn't look too comfortable straight behind the attacker so if anything, I'd prefer he played as a forward
Whats wrong with Tacchi? He is the only one who goes back and helps the defenders. He always served us well, and IMO he is one of the few players who work the whole match! He has the Juve spirit and would be a starter in any formation IMO
Del Piero should go to the half-left side and Nedved behind the striker!
Thuram will play central def. IMO.
Having a complete new central def. is very dangerous! You don't know how these players will come along! They would have to communicate and I don't think that Mexes knows italian very well. Thuarm and Mexes would be better than Maldini and Nesta!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Tacchi does a decent job, but ever since Davids hasn't been here to cover his ass and make him look good, Tacchi's looked rather exposed. He does work hard, but he also makes some very stupid tackles sometimes.

btw I never argued with Thuram and Mexes :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Well, I meant DP to be the supporting forward... My another option is that we'll buy Jankulovski for left-back, so Zambrotta could play as RM, like this:

-Thuram--Ferrari--Mexes---Jankulovski
--Zambrotta---------------------Nedved---
--------------------------DP-------------------

This looks better IMO...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Tacchi does a decent job, but ever since Davids hasn't been here to cover his ass and make him look good, Tacchi's looked rather exposed. He does work hard, but he also makes some very stupid tackles sometimes.

btw I never argued with Thuram and Mexes :)
I agree, but Maresca will make Tacchi look good again! I hope! :D

Mar 14, 2004
Hell,once more

----------------------Buffon----------------------

-Trabelsi---Thuram--Mexes(Ferarri)--Evra-

-------------------Emerson----------------------

-Zambrotta---------------------------Nedved-

---------------------Diego------------------------

------------------------------DelPiero------------

-------------Vieri----------------------------------

CL winners with that team. But Its unreal to expect all these arrivals in defence. More likely is that maresca will play on Zambos position and Zambo on LB instead Evra. I think Gila will be left one more year in Parma cuz we cannot afford to play without big striker upfront. Also....it is impossible to imagine that Emerson & Diego will both join club so if I would have to choose,I would take Diego cuz in that case,Tach can do his job pretty well.
But If we will have(prey to God or expect miracle :D) that team above....no one could stop us IMO

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
2 defenders, 2 forwards and no midfielders!? You gotta be kidding!
I am dead serious. If I was given a choice of 4 players to buy- there would no midfielders. Either 3 defenders + 1 forward or 2 + 2!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
:LOL: All threads eventually turn into the same thread :D.
:LOL:
Is that means something?
DEFINIETLY!!!
We are all curios about the new players and the NEW Juve!:cool::cheesy::angel:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Poor Maresca, since the summer of 99, he's been in and out of Juve (loans). I read this morning that Juve are the favs to sign Emerson. I think that signals another transfer for Maresca.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Whats wrong with Tacchi? He is the only one who goes back and helps the defenders. He always served us well, and IMO he is one of the few players who work the whole match! He has the Juve spirit and would be a starter in any formation IMO
Del Piero should go to the half-left side and Nedved behind the striker!
Thuram will play central def. IMO.
Having a complete new central def. is very dangerous! You don't know how these players will come along! They would have to communicate and I don't think that Mexes knows italian very well. Thuarm and Mexes would be better than Maldini and Nesta!
+ agree

+ agree

+ agree

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Poor Maresca, since the summer of 99, he's been in and out of Juve (loans). I read this morning that Juve are the favs to sign Emerson. I think that signals another transfer for Maresca.
I think that signals a transfer for me to support Real Madrid :rolleyes:

okay maybe not, but I'd be seriously pissed if we sold Maresca. Come on Moggi, we have more cash than than we do talented young players. I just hope this transfer season isn't just another case of more dollars than sense

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I think that signals a transfer for me to support Real Madrid :rolleyes:

okay maybe not, but I'd be seriously pissed if we sold Maresca. Come on Moggi, we have more cash than than we do talented young players. I just hope this transfer season isn't just another case of more dollars than sense
Well, it doesn't have to be. And Maresca does not have to be sold if Emerson comes. I think there are many possibilities for a spot in the Juve first team for Enzo. If we do get Emerson, he will surely partner Tacchinardi in midfield. Now if Nedved leaves, Maresca could possibly take his spot, but maybe not exactly. I think Maresca could take a spot on the right side of midfield, in the place of Camoranesi. This could work out if we also got an attacking RB like Oddo. So here is what it would look like (sorry, I hate to bore you with lineups again, but it is simpler to show than describing):

Buffon

Oddo Thuram Ferrari Zambrotta

Maresca Tacchinardi Emerson

Nedved?

Gilardino Del Piero

With Oddo on the right wing, Maresca could have more freedom and not have to play as an out and out winger, which he isn't. This would get Maresca into the game, and he is probably more of a consistent performer than Camo. By giving Maresca this role, there would be no need to by a Fiore, or another right winger. So that does not mean the end for Maresca at Juve, again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)