Transfer rumours about players leaving Juve (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
:rofl::rofl:

---------------------------------------------

I Won’t Chase Vieira - Capello

New Real Madrid boss says he is not going to make a move for unsettled Juventus midfielder Patrick Vieira, who he brought to Turin only a year ago.

The manager left the Bianconeri due to their impending penalty from the Italian wiretap scandal, which is likely to take the form of relegation.

While he is not interested in Vieira, Capello did reveal he would swoop for teammate Gianluca Zambrotta.

"I am happy that Patrick plays so well at the World Cup," Capello told L'Equipe. "He is a good player, but there is not a place for everybody at Real Madrid.":D :D

Vieira has also been linked with Ajax, but general manager Martin van Geel declared that the player would need to actively seek the move.

http://www.soccer365.com/EUROPEAN_NEWS/Spain_News/page_181_123454.shtml

---------------------------------------------------

He talks like if he can buy all Juve players:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
AbuGadanzieri said:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul6e.html

Real to fish in Juve pond Thursday 6 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid have admitted that they will look to raid the Juventus squad if the Italian giants are demoted from Serie A this summer.

The Old Lady are facing the threat of relegation to a lower Division for their part in the Calciopoli scandal and the Spanish outfit are monitoring a number of their players, especially after Coach Fabio Capello left Turin for Real this week.

“Will we fish at Juventus should they be relegated? That is very probable seeing as that would force them to sell,” new Madrid director Franco Baldini told the AS newspaper.

Real have been strongly linked with the likes of Gianluca Zambrotta, Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson – a player who followed Capello from Roma to Juve.

“I will help out Pedja Mijatovic,” Baldini, who rejected a move to the Old Lady only last month, stated when asked about his duties with the outfit.

“I know the international transfer market very well and it will be my job to unearth new talents who have yet to emerge. As they will be young, they will be cheaper.”

New Real chief Ramon Calderon has insisted that the outfit will sign Milan’s Kaka, Cesc Fabregas of Arsenal and Chelsea winger Arjen Robben, targets Baldini believes in.

“What is key here is the desire of the players to come and play for Real Madrid,” continued the Italian.

Baldini, who has worked with Capello in the past with Roma, will also be reunited with former Giallorossi rebel Antonio Cassano.

“He is a great talent,” added Baldini when asked about the £3.5m January signing who has struggled to settle in Madrid so far.

“Fortunately, Capello has always managed to bring the best out of him. When the Coach left Roma, Cassano seemed to lose his balance.

“We’ll have to see in what condition we find him again.”

i hate madrid and i hate capello and baldini

they can take emerson but not cannavaro and not zambrotta

if zambrotta and cannavaro go i will be very sad and if they go i hope they go to barca and beat real and capello and baldini

i hope baldini and capello will lose their jobs and be very poor

what you think

please discuss
I never,ever like Real.Bunch of wasted money players,exept Zidane.
It is unbeliavable what amount of money they waste for players,and on other side they do not get titles.They are an will be our old "patients".
I am starting thinking that Capello was planing to leave Juve earlier,since his buddy Baldini is there"to help" Mijatovic.Our "beloved Capello",seems that is making a team of people around him.
I will more than happy if Viera,Emerson and Ibrahimovic go,strictly to Real,that will help us a lot,because they are in awfull form.But I will be very ,very upset if Zambo leaves.He is something special.As well Cannavaro.I can not stand with that.Not for Real.
Anyway ,even if they waste 10 billions of EUROs,Barca is a team with 10 times better players,and had soul as a team,so there is no way somone to be better of Barca nowdays in Primera.
I am starting really to hate Capello.It is not incidently that Baldini is there.
Okay b.....ds,live your lives,in direction "money talks".You will see who is Juve.What can I say,thats life.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
giovanotti said:
To be honest ,I have some respect for Milan,they are hard opponents and have a great Italian core,while inter are total loosers.

real madrid....don't want to say what I'm thinking about them.

Yea I agree. too many good azzurri players to hate them as much as inter.:agree:

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
ReBeL said:

New Real Madrid boss says he is not going to make a move for unsettled Juventus midfielder Patrick Vieira, who he brought to Turin only a year ago.

The manager left the Bianconeri due to their impending penalty from the Italian wiretap scandal, which is likely to take the form of relegation.

While he is not interested in Vieira, Capello did reveal he would swoop for teammate Gianluca Zambrotta.

"I am happy that Patrick plays so well at the World Cup," Capello told L'Equipe. "He is a good player, but there is not a place for everybody at Real Madrid.":D :D

Vieira has also been linked with Ajax, but general manager Martin van Geel declared that the player would need to actively seek the move.

Just remember Cappello... Payback is hell. Juve if relegated will rise like a phoenix and step on you like the cockaroch you are.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Secco said today on RAI Sport:

- Madrid want 4 Juve players
- There are talks about Mutu and Bojinov but nothing is official
- Finding a new coach is a priority. DUH!!!

Since when a Juve GM tells everyting that's going on with Juve's mercato?

I'm sending my resume to Juve ASAP. :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mark77 said:

That's what is called "Transparency":D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
mark77 said:

I dont like this "sincerity" at all

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mark77 said:

Who knows maybe Secco is fooling everyone as well, we won't get a coach at all!!!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
mark77 said:

Exactly.
We are here speaking about some serious money bussiness matters and there is no need, in the first moment everybody to know what we want to do.Is this transparency,no way,this is stupidness.
We need some "street bastards" to buy players and make moves.Football is a serious bussiness it is not a place for philosofical debates.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
yea I think Canna and Buffon want to stay in Italy, but you never know. It will be a sad day if Canna leaves. Of course it will suck real bad if we drop to c as well, but I am trying to stay positive.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ReBeL said:

Now he doesn't want Vieira or Zebina or Ibrahimovic....but he wants Zambrotta.:disagree:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
mark77 said:

Thats how things are going when some fat shareholders who does not have a single information about what football is decides about Juventus future.
So ,now we arewithout coach.And lets wait for a year at least to find one.What a nice moves . Who will manage coaches,Secco ? No way.Guy can only stay to the first man on the bench.Thats his biggest role.No more.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
as much as i supported capelo but now he joined the enemy ( to me Real is the enemy ).
Madrid represent the opposite of what juve should be.
they collect the names and hope that they win.
they only survived the last three years because of the experiance of Zidane and Carlos plus heroism of casilas.

now they are trying to adopt the italian way of playing as of anybody else..

As far as im concerned (Ibra, Viera, Emerson, Zibena) can go , i dont care
also i could understand the departure of Nedved as he doesnt have much time to wait until we return to Seira A ( no hard fealings ) but it will be a loss.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Real begin Canna talks
Saturday 8 July, 2006
Fabio Cannavaro is first on Fabio Capello’s wish-list for Real Madrid along with Emerson and Gianluca Zambrotta, but only in a temporary switch.

Today’s edition of Spanish newspaper 'As’ claims that new transfer guru Franco Baldini flew in to Turin on Friday for a meeting with Juventus directors to begin building the Merengues side in Capello’s image.

The Calciopoli trial is reaching the crunch moment and demotion to Serie B or even C1 would force Juve to sell most of their stars, including many World Cup Finalists.

However, the reports suggest that – as the Bianconeri are expected to fight their way back into the top flight within the first season – Cannavaro and Zambrotta could be only handed to Real Madrid on loan for one year.

The Italian internationals would then return to Turin once the club was back in Serie A and challenging for the Scudetto.

Real face competition for these heroes, though, and it’s believed the remarkably versatile Zambrotta is closer to Milan – assuming of course that the Rossoneri are not relegated for their part in the Calciopoli trial.

Cannavaro has hinted he would remain with Juventus no matter what happens this summer, but Zambrotta and in particular Emerson are less certain of their future.

Source: Football Italia

Emerson can go but please, not Cannavaro and Zambrotta. I'd rather see us loan them to Milan for one season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)