Transfer rumours about players leaving Juve (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Badass Devil said:
keep buffon and zambo, and ofcorse balzaretti :), then f*ck the rest :p
That would be ideal but Buffon said he's not sure if he stayed or not and Rambo too. I would keep them for sure. I like Balza too.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
mark77 said:
That would be ideal but Buffon said he's not sure if he stayed or not and Rambo too. I would keep them for sure. I like Balza too.
I'm sure that Buffon is on his way out. He's been a great player for us but I don't think he's the loyal type. Juve certainly means more to Zambrotta than it does to Buffon but I doubt he'd be willing to play Serie B football at this stage in his career (he's reaching his peak). Loaning Zambrotta to Milan would be the best solution. I'm hopeful that Cannavaro will stay and of course Del Piero will.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Akerman said:
Why not keep fighting for Juventus in Serie B/C with a lower salary?
The loyal players will do that but I don't see Gigi Buffon, the world's best keeper, playing second division football. He'll think about himself before he thinks about Juventus and that's totally understandable.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Its simple! Just sell-off our useless foreign stars like Emerson/Ibrahimovic/Vieira. with the exception of Mutu (who i love) that should keep us going for a season revenue wise. If we are demoted to the B's that is. Then sell our fringe players Kapo/Miccoli extra funds. Keep our Italians, cos its the heartless foreign bunch who dont give a dam.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Its simple! Just sell-off our useless foreign stars like Emerson/Ibrahimovic/Vieira. with the exception of Mutu (who i love) that should keep us going for a season revenue wise. If we are demoted to the B's that is. Then sell our fringe players Kapo/Miccoli extra funds. Keep our Italians, cos its the heartless foreign bunch who dont give a dam.
Mutu just signed for Fiorentina. :(

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Exactly,you're totally right about that!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Woodgate denies that Cannavaro may replace him:D

MADRID, July 9 (Reuters) - Real Madrid defender Jonathan Woodgate is hoping to convince new coach Fabio Capello that he has a future at the club after undergoing intensive treatment for a persistent thigh injury in England.

The England international insisted he wanted to remain at Real despite suggestions in the Spanish press that the club was keen to sell him and recruit Juventus centre back Fabio Cannavaro.

'No one in the club has been in contact to say they don't want me so someone is clearly making it all up,' Woodgate said.

Reuters

----------------------------------------

:rofl: The best defender replacing the legless defender!! What a ridicuolous thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)