Transfer rumours about players leaving Juve (10 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul6e.html

Real to fish in Juve pond Thursday 6 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid have admitted that they will look to raid the Juventus squad if the Italian giants are demoted from Serie A this summer.

The Old Lady are facing the threat of relegation to a lower Division for their part in the Calciopoli scandal and the Spanish outfit are monitoring a number of their players, especially after Coach Fabio Capello left Turin for Real this week.

“Will we fish at Juventus should they be relegated? That is very probable seeing as that would force them to sell,” new Madrid director Franco Baldini told the AS newspaper.

Real have been strongly linked with the likes of Gianluca Zambrotta, Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson – a player who followed Capello from Roma to Juve.

“I will help out Pedja Mijatovic,” Baldini, who rejected a move to the Old Lady only last month, stated when asked about his duties with the outfit.

“I know the international transfer market very well and it will be my job to unearth new talents who have yet to emerge. As they will be young, they will be cheaper.”

New Real chief Ramon Calderon has insisted that the outfit will sign Milan’s Kaka, Cesc Fabregas of Arsenal and Chelsea winger Arjen Robben, targets Baldini believes in.

“What is key here is the desire of the players to come and play for Real Madrid,” continued the Italian.

Baldini, who has worked with Capello in the past with Roma, will also be reunited with former Giallorossi rebel Antonio Cassano.

“He is a great talent,” added Baldini when asked about the £3.5m January signing who has struggled to settle in Madrid so far.

“Fortunately, Capello has always managed to bring the best out of him. When the Coach left Roma, Cassano seemed to lose his balance.

“We’ll have to see in what condition we find him again.”

i hate madrid and i hate capello and baldini

they can take emerson but not cannavaro and not zambrotta

if zambrotta and cannavaro go i will be very sad and if they go i hope they go to barca and beat real and capello and baldini

i hope baldini and capello will lose their jobs and be very poor

what you think

please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
hey guys ! don't be so sad ! First of all Real cannot buy all the players they want to. Secondo buying 7 players from juventus will create a real lack of balance. Real are not that stupid to do such a thing. the funny thing is that there will another juventus there but in white jerseys. Let's concentrate on our issues that's better

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I hope they fucking get exploded by ETA and i seriously wish Capello to die and i hope we lose those 2 scudetto so he dosent get credit for them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'll only let our heartless bunch go to Real Madrid. The Emersons Ibrahimovics Vieiras. Go! Your hearts of stone is not needed at our club.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Losing Emerson and Ibrahimovich to Madrid has been speculated about for months. I don't think there's any need to overreact to this. Madrid will pay well for anyone they're after, and the club will lose only players who aren't interested in playing in Serie B anyway.

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
agreed. no need for emerson, zlatan++
very disappointing if zambrotta and cannavaro leave.

But I'm looking forward to the day when our new great juve beat real once again in a couple of years. The we can all laugh at those fvcking bastards!

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I dont give a fuck about Emerson, Ibra, Vieira may they leave but i cant take losing Zambo, Buffon, Nedved, Canna, DP......the rest can go

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Juventinho said:
I dont give a fuck about Emerson, Ibra, Vieira may they leave but i cant take losing Zambo, Buffon, Nedved, Canna, DP......the rest can go
Either they'll want to go, or they won't. Madrid are a minor player here - the main questions lie over which division Juve plays in next year, and just how loyal these guys are. I wouldn't ask a top class player in his prime to play in Serie C1. Some of them might accept season loans though.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Juventinho said:
I dont give a f**k about Emerson, Ibra, Vieira may they leave but i cant take losing Zambo, Buffon, Nedved, Canna, DP......the rest can go

I agree about Emerson and Ibrahimovič, could someone tell me why you dont like Vieira. I think he play well and he didn't do anything anti-juve. Or did he?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well let them take ibra,zlatan, jsut leave our true juventino's! and may we show crapello and his kronie baldini and the cheating f**ker mijatovic how to play football with true pride and quality.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
agree with mikhail

some players r gonna leave, many players r gonna leave i reckon especially if were going to play in c1.

comments like we hate cap or madrid or watever is uncalled for. Like it or not this demotion is a big opportunity for the other clubs and they wont think abt anyone else but themselves.

i'd rather they go to madrid, although i hate their snobby ass. But i dont want our players playing in milan or inter. Although there will be some playing there

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I hate real madrid...this is the club that I dislike the most,I hate those galacticos,and I may say that Capello found himself in a really appropriate enviroment.

Anti Mardid!!!!!!!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
anti madrid:agree:
anti inter:agree:
anti milan:agree:
To be honest ,I have some respect for Milan,they are hard opponents and have a great Italian core,while inter are total loosers.

real madrid....don't want to say what I'm thinking about them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)