Transfer Focus: Juventus (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
im wary of players like Ledesma and Mozart. They are a HUGE risk and overpriced generally, remember Biacco (cnt even spell his name thats how much of an impression he made) and Appiah has been a let down despite recent great form. Out of the two i would go for Ledesma coz he has good potential and is young. But if we are looking in Serie A the one player who really stands out is PIZZARO!but who knows Mozart could become a star, but could easily be a flop

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Zlatan, Mutu, DP, Trezequet and Zala are all going to stay? Don't think so, five forwards would be too much.

DP is staying for sure and Zlatan won't be sold.

It's either the best four who remain (Zala leaves) or then a big name (Trez or Mutu) will be sold in order to buy another forward (Gila, Cassano or some more unknown Italian).

Our attack looks pretty solid come next season. I can't wait.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveAllTheWay ] ++
Dream Team :)) nope, Xavi'll not gonna come, he's the best player on his position in la liga, and Barcelona aren't so dumb to sell him, Mutu's staying in squad question still remains, and Chivu is the main target for Inter, so let him go there, because his body been seductive to the injury addiction :)) and otherways if you written a back-up for Del piero(who's only 30) in face of Mutu, then your dreamteam needs back-up for nedved(who'll be 33 at the start of next season.)
I don't agree about Chivu as I see him the best talented young CB around, but I think my line up is more realistic than a line up that contain both of Cassano and Gilardino :groan:
And for replacing Neddy we can play with Mutu and DP behind Zlatan

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
well, buying Both : Cassano and Gila - are not the part of my advice, and I haven't told you that Chivu is untalented, I mean it's a big risk to buy him, because of injuryes:) same as Bringing Xavi from LA Liga to Seria a(where spanish players as you know, show their worst, especially midfielders - that'z not only imo) and I disagree with them dreamers, that hope - Juve'll buy both Cassano and Gilardino - We are not real madrid or chelsea - and our strike force is enough strong for next season Cl performance.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Our strike force is enough for next season, but I think we will buy one of Gila or Cassano, especially since now perhaps DP might leave.

We just really need a quality midfielder, HSV got VDV for 5million euros, that doesnt sound bad at all.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, VDV going for 5 million is interesting.

as for capello, IMO he wants a partner for emerson. i just hope that its a player who is good both ways. we cant afford to have a DM who cant contribute anything offensively. Hence, a Pizarro type or even Xavi (spanish players struggle in serie A though) is something the team needs. Names like edu and Mozart scare me to be honest. Even Emre would be great to get.

if del piero leaves, mutu is already there to replace him, as is zlatan. they are both creative forwards and we wouldnt need another one in the team, unless capello was planning to have two creative forwards upfront, ie. totti-cassano at roma at certain periods of his reign there.

buffon
XX thuram cannavaro zambrotta
camoranesi pizarro emerson nedved
gilardino zlatan

XX- need a right back that if good defensively and can still make a nice run up the right side. we cant afford to have him being too offensive otherwise it will unbalance the side. if anything, that right back will be bonera because moggi and parma have a good relationship.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yea Bonera, its almost sure, he ll come,:down:
hope he will be prooved good enough,
since he and covac may replace thuram+canna when its needed,
the big question remains is the starter who will replace blasi/appiah/tacchi, a name surely bigger than gianni:cheesy:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Players like Mozart and Ledesma, though they may be better than Blasi and Tacchinardi, represent possible risks to me. We've already missed out on Edu and Maniche which I personally find quite disappointing given where they've gone and for how much, so let's not sit back and watch Inter sign Pizarro for 8m or Tottenham snap up Rosicky for 6.

Buffon
Miguel Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Pizarro/Rosicky Nedved
Ibrahimovic Del Piero/Mutu

Addya

Jul 13, 2002
i dont think we need to buy another mediocre player no more..
IMO, juve is strong enough to challenge CL next season with below line up :

Buffon
Zambrotta (RB)
Thuram (CB)
Cannavaro (CB)
Chiellini (LB)
Camo (RM)
Appiah/Blasi (CM)
Emerson (CM)
Neddy (LM)
Delpi (F)
Zlatan (F)

sub : Bonnefoi, birindelli, kapo/olivera, tacchinardi, Mutu, Trezegol, Zalayeta

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Guti Packing His Bags
5/31/2005 1:56:00 PM
Real Madrid star Guti believes the time has arrived that he leaves the Spanish giants, possibly to join an English or Italian club.
“It is better for everyone if I leave. I am mad because I could have given Real much more than I did. I’m 28, its time I play more,” he told Spanish daily AS.

Guti then added he will probably choose a team from outside of his home-country.

“It will be difficult I play with another Spanish club. England fascinates me, but Italy does as well,” he said.

Goal.com’s Italian site reports Capello’s Juventus might be willing to get their hands on the out of favor Madrid star.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I think we'll snap atleast one from Atalanta, since Moggi always have had a good eye for their players. If parma looses the spareggio, the same goes for them.
I also think we might swap Maresca and Miccoli for Chiellini + more from Fiorentina, or just sell the two.

IMO the interesting players from the mentioned teams are

Atalanta:
Lazzari
Montolivo

Parma:
Gilardino
Bresciano
Morfeo
Bovo
Bonera

Fiorentina:
Bojinov
Chiellini
Ujfalusi

I would love:
Sell: Miccoli + Maresca + Blasi + Tudor + Appiah + Zalayeta ~38€m
Buy: Bresciano + Nonda + Kovac + Giannichedda + Bovo + Mozart + Parisi + Lazzari

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
Buffon

Thuram-Canna-Samuel-Zambrotta

Camoranesi-Emerson-Xavi

Cassano

Zlatan-Trezegol
Why do people think tht we have a chance in hell of gettind Xavi? i dnt understand this and i have never seen an article with him mentioned as a possible target, added to that the fact Barca would demand a ridiculous fee for his services and there is basically a 0.01% likelyhood tht he will be a juventus player next season, Cmon b realistic!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
----------------------------Buffon----------------------------

----------Cassetti--Thuram--Canna--Zambro---------

Camoranesi------Emerson--Pizarro-----Nedved----------

----------------------Zlatan-----Gilardino-------------------

= the team of my dreams.

alt. Rosicky instead of Pizarro, Miguel instead of Cassetti and Chiellini/Parisi instead of Zambro.
Mutu and Del Piero rotate with Ibra and Gila ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)