Trabelsi & Mexes & Ljungberg (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Two midifleders, two defenders (for now), a forward. Thats it.
Okay, first: we do not need a forwarf unless we are losing one. We have Del Piero, Trezeguet, Di Vaio, Miccoli, and Zalayeta. We also can get Cipriani or Sculli for next season, so unless someone leaves, there's no room for another forward.

Two defenders? Considering we have one good defender this year (Zambrotta), I'd say we need more than two, unless you plan on playing witha three-man backline. If we only buy two defenders, that means we will end up playing Montero, Iuliano, Birindelli, or Pessotto; all of whom are below our standard, IMO.

Jul 28, 2002
Im kinda praying thuram and legro et form from somewhere, bir is biri, plus moggi had better put tudor back in cb, cos if he did we could get away with only 2 for now.

A new forward because when i watch juve without out trez we lack stregnth upfront, in fact its non existant. If cipriani show sumink at samp then maybe bring him back....But trez, miccoli, dp, divaio, jus feel weird to watch. DV is neither style forward, trez is the point man, dp the creatives, theoreticly it should be good, but it aint really. Miccoli should start getting more games, cos every time he comes on, he has a flash of genius, where as my old hero dp looks week and frail....epl is beckoning :groan:

Jul 12, 2002
Im kinda praying thuram and legro et form from somewhere, bir is biri, plus moggi had better put tudor back in cb, cos if he did we could get away with only 2 for now.

A new forward because when i watch juve without out trez we lack stregnth upfront, in fact its non existant. If cipriani show sumink at samp then maybe bring him back....But trez, miccoli, dp, divaio, jus feel weird to watch. DV is neither style forward, trez is the point man, dp the creatives, theoreticly it should be good, but it aint really. Miccoli should start getting more games, cos every time he comes on, he has a flash of genius, where as my old hero dp looks week and frail....epl is beckoning :groan:
Okay, but what about this new "trident" attack formation?

Jul 28, 2002
its either a big man with two flankers, or two medium to tal players with one fantasista....which we dont have.

Jul 12, 2002
its either a big man with two flankers, or two medium to tal players with one fantasista....which we dont have.
No, no, it's Del Piero, Di Vaio, and Miccoli essentially they play a flat front three. The passing and creation of Miccoli and Del Piero works well with Di Vaio's pace and runs. I think that the over-all speed and the attacking nature of that formation makes it dangerous. That, and it means that we can score without trezeguet, which I like.

Jul 28, 2002
so camo crossing would be pointless then. If dv improved his aerial game then defo a good tactic, but until he does, camo and zambo are going to playing the loosing game crossing to those guys.

Jul 12, 2002
so camo crossing would be pointless then. If dv improved his aerial game then defo a good tactic, but until he does, camo and zambo are going to playing the loosing game crossing to those guys.
Camo should sit, and Zambrotta can be effective passing on the ground. In this formation we would be less reliant on him for our offence.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Trabelsi considering options

by Simon Fudge

Ajax right back Hatem Trabelsi has admitted that his agent has been in talks with Premiership giants Arsenal and Chelsea.
The Tunisian African Cup of Nations winner is coming to the end of his contract with the Amsterdam club and is thought to be keen on a move to England or Italy.

Manchester United and Juventus are also thought to be interested in the defender, who impressed with the Dutch giants in the UEFA Champions League the past two seasons.

It is thought that the 27-year-old's representative Frank Seedoc met with The Gunners about a possible summer move, with Arsene Wenger keen to add the powerful left back to his Highbury back four.

"I know my agent has spoken to Arsenal and Chelsea," Trabelsi told The Mirror.

"I like The Premiership and the Italian Championship, so I must choose the right club for me.

"I am out of contract this summer, so I am able to sign a pre-contract before the end of the season."

One problem that any interested club might face in signing Trabelsi is that Ajax believe they have a unilateral option to extend his contract for another two seasons, thus not making him a Bosman free in the summer.

It is reported, however, that the Amsterdammers are prepared to sell that option as part of a transfer deal for the North African star.

i'd die if he goes to arsenal.....:down:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
Trabelsi considering options

by Simon Fudge

Ajax right back Hatem Trabelsi has admitted that his agent has been in talks with Premiership giants Arsenal and Chelsea.
The Tunisian African Cup of Nations winner is coming to the end of his contract with the Amsterdam club and is thought to be keen on a move to England or Italy.

Manchester United and Juventus are also thought to be interested in the defender, who impressed with the Dutch giants in the UEFA Champions League the past two seasons.

It is thought that the 27-year-old's representative Frank Seedoc met with The Gunners about a possible summer move, with Arsene Wenger keen to add the powerful left back to his Highbury back four.

"I know my agent has spoken to Arsenal and Chelsea," Trabelsi told The Mirror.

"I like The Premiership and the Italian Championship, so I must choose the right club for me.

"I am out of contract this summer, so I am able to sign a pre-contract before the end of the season."

One problem that any interested club might face in signing Trabelsi is that Ajax believe they have a unilateral option to extend his contract for another two seasons, thus not making him a Bosman free in the summer.

It is reported, however, that the Amsterdammers are prepared to sell that option as part of a transfer deal for the North African star.

i'd die if he goes to arsenal.....:down:
:LOL:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd buy Alves of sevilla before Trabelsi. He's better offensively and much younger. Too bad he costs more though. :(

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
Secondo quanto riporta la stampa inglese (Daily
Star) il patron del Chelsea Roma Abramovich,
dopo aver acquistato Arjen Robben, avrebbe
pronti da investire 750 milioni di euro per
creare la squadra più forte del mondo. Il
prossimi obiettivi del club inglese sarebbero il
17enne difensore belga Vincent Kompany (sempre
secondo il Daily Star), e il tunisino dell'Ajax
Hatem Trabelsi (Daily Express), per il quale
verrebbe girato in prestito ai lancieri lo
stopper Alcides del Corinthians. Kompany e
Trabelsi piacciono moltissimo anche a Milan e
Juve e Inter: l'impressione però è che a certe
cifre neusuuno club al mondo possa competere con
le offerte di Abramovich.

its says that Abramovich will be investing 750million euro to build the strongest team in the world. two players on his list so far are Vincent Kompany & Hatem Trabelsi (which are both Juve targets).

oh well two more players we can take off our list :down:
I wish he'd go bankrupt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)