Trabelsi & Mexes & Ljungberg (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
juve are possibly the most stable club in the world in terms of finances-we hardly spend,earn millions through TV-rights and CL etc. adn have the most sensible board of directors around.
Does making a huge profit and not reinvesting it make them smart or just plain greedy? I like Juve because of the club, not the company. Do you support Microsoft? JP Morgan? Sony? They all make loads of money too.

Jul 28, 2002
Mexes and Trabelsi is NOT a unrealistic target at all.

Trabelsi for free.

Mexes, 10 million euros max. (we spent that much on di vaio and we sold nobody)

The defence can easily be solved. Jus needs a little investment in the right places (non- one season wonders like Legro)

Jul 28, 2002
wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

:LOL:...u r pulling my leg. 5 million Euros????

OMG...if that was so, why isnt his french ass playing for juve already???

5million euros??? wtf did we buy legro???

im going to cry.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
Actually, I believe Mexes has a minimum release claus in his contract, to the amount of 5 mil €
I have heard the same thing, but I'm not sure that I believe it. Why would anyone hesitate to pay 5 million for hte services of such a defender? It doesn't make sens that he could be bought so easily, and that no one has picked him up yet. I imagine that there is more to it than it seems.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
either mexes is very expensive or auxerre didn't want to sell until now. i can see no other reason why he wasn't snapped before.
But, if he has a buy-out clause, then Auxerre don't have a choice whether to sell him or not. If the buy-out clause were rela, then Juve could go to Auxerre with a 5 million euro cheque and all we'd have to do is agree terms with Mexes.

Aug 1, 2003
to be honest, I've heard of Juve being linked to trabelsi and all, but never mexes. Mexes's names only popped up because we all like him.

I hope I'm wrong.

My God, we should all start praying. Trabelsi and Mexes... dreams that come true

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
to be honest, I've heard of Juve being linked to trabelsi and all, but never mexes. Mexes's names only popped up because we all like him.

I hope I'm wrong.

My God, we should all start praying. Trabelsi and Mexes... dreams that come true
It's true, most rumours have Mexes going to England somewhere, but I don't think that means that Juve aren't in it...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
Actually, I believe Mexes has a minimum release claus in his contract, to the amount of 5 mil €
mexes and auxerre went to court over this clause,auxerre of course unwilling to release their star for a pathetic 5m euros.

not very sure about the outcome though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

I hope I'm wrong.

09/06/2002. Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has admitted that his club are keeping close tabs on young Auxerre centre-back Phillipe Mexes.

"He's a young defender of value who Juventus follows with attention," said Moggi.

"Not for an immediate signing but he can be an interesting one for the future."
SA Europe

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/h0516.html

:D

Aug 1, 2003
oh.

Soccerage. :LOL:

I was wondering the same thing, mexes is very famous and 5m is a bit cheap.

plus, there are other teams out there who wants him. Might cost us money to win the race for him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As Ian said, there has to be more to Mexes' clause than we're being told because there's no way that he would still be playing for Auxerre if he could be so easily acquired.

PS. This isn't really relevant, but does Mexes have that 5m clause in Championship Manager? :D

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Secondo quanto riporta la stampa inglese (Daily
Star) il patron del Chelsea Roma Abramovich,
dopo aver acquistato Arjen Robben, avrebbe
pronti da investire 750 milioni di euro per
creare la squadra più forte del mondo. Il
prossimi obiettivi del club inglese sarebbero il
17enne difensore belga Vincent Kompany (sempre
secondo il Daily Star), e il tunisino dell'Ajax
Hatem Trabelsi (Daily Express), per il quale
verrebbe girato in prestito ai lancieri lo
stopper Alcides del Corinthians. Kompany e
Trabelsi piacciono moltissimo anche a Milan e
Juve e Inter: l'impressione però è che a certe
cifre neusuuno club al mondo possa competere con
le offerte di Abramovich.

its says that Abramovich will be investing 750million euro to build the strongest team in the world. two players on his list so far are Vincent Kompany & Hatem Trabelsi (which are both Juve targets).

oh well two more players we can take off our list :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)