Tour de France (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++ I know I've said this before (altough I'm not sure if you read it), but I have to hand it to you for telling me how great cycling is years ago.
Thats great to hear... thanks
Personally i never thought anyone read my cycling posts .. thats one of the reasons i stopped writting them

I started watching the Tour last year, and I'm loving it more and more. Even brought out the old bike and cycled around a bit myself.
Hopefully it may lead to you watching some of the other events (classics, giro, vuelta, tds, paris-nice, crit int, clasique des alps etc etc) as well as the tour in time... theres so much more to see than jus the tdf... give it a try... Please

Classics return with the HEW classic on sunday BTW

Aug 1, 2003
Yeah, I just wish they would actually broadcast more cycling here in Msia except Langkawi... I only can see bits and pieces from Eurosport. But here in Msia cycling has become much, much more popular than it ever was in the past. There are more cycling societies especially in KL and all of its members will cycle around town everynight in their cycling gear.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Of course I watched it as always! Great comments Shadowfax! :thumb: I'm sorry, that I wasn't able to come around to add mines as well! You know, I'm a huge cycling fan, too, however I usually follow just the races on the roads and not the track cycling and the mountain bike races!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)