Totti rejects to play for italy...again!! (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Too many valid points to multiquote...

Andy, Jun-Hide, Denco, Stu very valid points.
MARK, xcen3x, Khalil, Red, Eddy, Snoop, & Bes a humour laced debate!
Boz anyone looking at old video clips of ADP would have to concede that it is a plain matter of fact & not just yours & my personal opinions that his golden era was 1995-1998. As a Hearts fan, you must have had orgasms watching what he did to Glasgow Rangers at Ibrox Park!
Juve baby Totti has talent, but I prefer him as an actor both on & off the pitch. If he has any sense he'll continue with his tv career, (he's becoming quite the celebrity)...and leave the football to Alex!!!
another dangalakh with Italian words all over his display, keep it cool yo

are you giving grades or something?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
(1) keep it cool, yo, are you giving grades or something?

(2) another dangalakh with Italian words all over his display
(1) I concede, it was OTT, point made & taken.

(2) Don't ever again direct a comment like the above toward my Italian nationality or language!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
(1) I concede, it was OTT, point made & taken.

(2) Don't ever again direct a comment like the above toward my Italian nationality or language!
If I would Insult your nationality or language (that mostly never happens), be sure you would feel it, and I would make it clear without any hesitate. But it is idiotic of you and the likes of you to fill all the information data with Italian language, Italian signature, Italian Title blah blah. Imagine everyone feeling those Infos with their own mother languages. and let's all chat with our own language. what a quality forum would that be huh?

unless, you feel you are some special shit for being Italian. and that you look cooler when you type Italian, since we all are "Italian Wannabes"? If that is the case, I would advise you to re-think about it..

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
If I would Insult your nationality or language (that mostly never happens), be sure you would feel it, and I would make it clear without any hesitate. But it is idiotic of you and the likes of you to fill all the information data with Italian language, Italian signature, Italian Title blah blah. Imagine everyone feeling those Infos with their own mother languages. and let's all chat with our own language. what a quality forum would that be huh?

unless, you feel you are some special shit for being Italian. and that you look cooler when you type Italian, since we all are "Italian Wannabes"? If that is the case, I would advise you to re-think about it..
Let's take this point by point. You know about me what I post here which means you don't know me. The entire attraction for me in this forum is the fact that its membership is a such a diverse group of nationalities, people from many different countries, that's why I joined, even though I know I would have been welcomed into an all Italian club. Does that sound like someone who thinks he's better than the rest? My work has taken me to many countries, where I've learned about life from all kinds of people with different attitudes & lifestyles & been grateful for the experience. As for "putting down" anyone here for giving their support to an Italian football team while not being of Italian nationality...not so! In fact I praise you for your excellent choice in football teams! With regard to my Italian "nick" under my avatar, & Italian signature...Zingaro means "gypsy" & describes how I've lived my life. La voglia di vincere a tutti i costi means "the will to win at all costs" or "survival at any price." It's hardly offensive, is it? But as I'm fiercely proud of my Italian heritage & I'm not being seen by those who run our group to be doing wrong, I'm not going to remove or change my nick or signature! If you believe I'm laughing at you by doing that, or I think less of you because you are not Italian, then the problem exists in your own mind! Now, for the sake of the forum, this ends here.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
you could write it in English thou, unless you only want to share it with Italians or those who understand Italian.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
you could write it in English thou, unless you only want to share it with Italians or those who understand Italian.
We are all here to share and hopefully benefit from each other...accept that my signature is what it is, no more than just my ID. Unlike some others, mine was never designed to be an "in your face" statement to anyone.

A last word about Totti. If you feel he has more to offer than ADP, say so, it's your right! The ADP fans majority here won't ever stop me saying Roby Baggio was the MAN! But I'm serious about Totti...TV is his future, especially with his ankle as it is. One last season for Roma then "hang up the boots!"

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
that's another story, we are talking about Totti about his talent and not his personality. And Yes Robby Baggio is better than both.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nesta retires from internationals
from BBC.co.uk

Alessandro Nesta has had a glittering international career
Italy defender Alessandro Nesta has announced his retirment from international football.
The 31-year-old AC Milan star, who played in the Champions League final win against Liverpool in May, want to concentrate on club commitments.

He said: "I will never join the national team again. My adventure with the Azzurri finishes here."

Nesta, who won 78 caps, was part of Italy's squad that won the World Cup in Germany in 2006.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nesta retires from internationals
from BBC.co.uk

Alessandro Nesta has had a glittering international career
Italy defender Alessandro Nesta has announced his retirment from international football.
The 31-year-old AC Milan star, who played in the Champions League final win against Liverpool in May, want to concentrate on club commitments.

He said: "I will never join the national team again. My adventure with the Azzurri finishes here."

Nesta, who won 78 caps, was part of Italy's squad that won the World Cup in Germany in 2006.
Nesta always manages to get injured anyway.
IMO, Nesta can't hack it the way he used to. It's time for the Italy NT to move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)