Torres to Juve? (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
well, money talks obviously. seville sed they'd never sell reyes and wee all know what happened. i think if the money is rite, they'll sell

the press are saying that moggi are gonna use trez's price to buy torres. but shudnt defence be our main priority....? IF we're selling trez, shudnt we be using the money to buy rodriguez, mexes etc. ? why use all of it to buy another fwd :confused:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well not long ago they were stuck in Segunda, now they're back in the top 6 of Premiere Division, things seems to be going a lot better.

Jul 28, 2002
torres...statements like thatmake him sound like totti....not good. U gotta admit tho he would be class for us:cool:

Jul 28, 2002
Ive beginig to think on the need for a scorer.....to score u need service, neddy/enzo/zambo/0.5camo are the only one who can actually provide service, one of them is inconsistant, oen is a defender, one is a bench player, and theother one carryed us single handedly last year.

We need Atacking midfielder, we need a rothen, a kapo, a rosicky, , we need player who can provide service....so i change my mind on fiore, if we can get him cheap and no expese of better player then buy his ass. Cos we may score loads, but its not thanks to world clas build up, or great ball retention, its thru pace and muscle.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Torres... great great player.

He have a brigth future. If we can get him... then lets go for it.

He is brute talent.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I dont c wat the prob is were the 2nd richest team in the world we buy torres and a couple of world class defenders and still have money to spare however moggi is against this magnificent idea

we have a developin young player better dan torres....................................benjamin.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVESUPPORTER ] ++
I dont c wat the prob is were the 2nd richest team in the world we buy torres and a couple of world class defenders and still have money to spare however moggi is against this magnificent idea

we have a developin young player better dan torres....................................benjamin.
I don't know if we are the 2:nd richest club in the world (perhaps we are?)... however if you are refering to the latest ranking that came out then all it says is that we are 2:nd richest F.C. in "income" point of view

there is a huge diff. to income and final result/profit...

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
yes we are...at least uefa classified us in the second place.
I'm pretty sure that it was Based on income!

atleast as I remember it, when I read about it on UEFA
it was written that the list was based on income....

Profit = income - expence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)