Top Party Places (5 Viewers)

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #81
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

The day I went to the interview in the embassy was the same day I got it approved, however not everyone has the same luck. The girl that was before me in the line got hers rejected because the embassy is being now more strict with young people (like 20-25 years) because they dont want them to stay in the USA and live there, so here in Venezuela is pretty hard to get that visa approved, although you could try and get yours approved because your situation is different (youre already there, etc) and it always help to have a good record in their computer, by good record I mean something like going there like once a year -and I think it also helped that Ive had my tourist`visa since like I was born

In the embassy here in Caracas they tell you if youre approved the same day that you go to your appointment
    Thanks, that answer one question, now for the one I really meant, :D

From the day you applied to the university, how long did it take for you to receive the i-20 forms from the university.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #82
    As for me getting a Student's visa, it shouldn't really be a problem for me as my dad has links in the embassy.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Thanks, that answer one question, now for the one I really meant, :D

From the day you applied to the university, how long did it take for you to receive the i-20 forms from the university.
    Oh, it took like two weeks after I sent the check

If your dad has links then youre all set

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #86
    I applied to:

University of Miami
    Florida Institute of Technology
    Florida International University
    Embry Riddle
    University of South Florida

Yep, all Florida.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I don't blame you, K10. Florida is lots of fun. Sun, beaches, girls, parties...

I'm going there for the spring break. Let's get together, drink, and watch some football!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    On spring break you should go to Cancun. You wont be disappointed

I wish I could go to school in Florida, it sounds awesome! hope you get into all of them

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #90
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    I don't blame you, K10. Florida is lots of fun. Sun, beaches, girls, parties...

I'm going there for the spring break. Let's get together, drink, and watch some football!
    Sounds like fun. :cool:

On spring break you should go to Cancun. You wont be disappointed
    Yea, all those years of watching Spring Break on MTV, it was my dream to goto one.

Yeah, I heard Cancun is lots of fun. But it's too far away. And you've got to fly there.
    Hopefully I would have my private pilots license by then. No plane though:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Yeah, I heard Cancun is lots of fun. But it's too far away. And you've got to fly there.
    YOU WONT REGRET IT

Seriously, as cheesy as it might sound, there are no words to describe it!

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #93
    Yep, Cancun is known for its Spring Break parties.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #97
    I want Europe, it's cheaper than the US and all, but the US is soo much easier.

I can't make up my mind.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Are you kiddin' me? Europe is much more expensive than the US. Especially nowadays, as Euro is 1.23 to a dollar.

If I had a choice, I'd also stick with Europe though. I like it better. But all of my friends and relatives are here.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #99
    In University fees, I am talking about.

University of Miami alone is like 40-50 grand US per year. Thats like a BMW per year.

I am sure Europe is alot cheaper. Like 10-15 grand Euro's per year.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    U of Miami is probably a private school, and you don't wanna end up there unless you're on scholarship.

You should look for a public school. Like the one I am at right now is $10k per year (out of state tuition).

And you should look for cheaper places to live too. Miami is too expensive, as any other major city. The South is generally cheap- Texas A&M, Austin, LSU, etc. There are great public schools in every state of the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)