Top movies or films you really MUST see (4 Viewers)

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Apocalypse now has some fantastic cinematography. But is too long and drags on too much so can't put it in must see category. But maybe it's different for the original release I watched Apolypse now Redux

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Apocalypse now has some fantastic cinematography. But is too long and drags on too much so can't put it in must see category. But maybe it's different for the original release I watched Apolypse now Redux
I see your point and I am sure you are not alone in having it :p
... and yeah the Redux version is quite a bit longer than the original.

Still, I think the tricky thing with these movies could be that people often expect more "action" in them when, in reality, that is simply not the purpose/message of movies like Apocalypse Now, which message is probably better appreciated namely in the slow, dragged on scenes.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Goodfellas
Cape Fear
Rear Window
Casablanca
La Haine

It's difficult to think of all of the films I've ever seen and pick the best, but these definitely stood out immediately.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Goodfellas
Cape Fear
Rear Window
Casablanca
La Haine

It's difficult to think of all of the films I've ever seen and pick the best, but these definitely stood out immediately.
ha! my name on here used to be senor canardo :D

Not true. :stuckup:

Fred is the one that's weird! :D
yeah kinda unfair to put you in the same basket as no-fiction fred :D

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
American Pshyco
Forrest Gump
Ferris Beuller's Day off
Better off Dead
Cinema Paradiso

Followed very closely by

Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill 1 & 2
The Dark Knight
Rocky
kill bill 1&2 i love those movies . i know many people who hates them i cant understand why

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
Looks like it would be a great movie to watch when high.
I'm going to download it now it looks really cool.
the background is amazing its overflowing with details . there is no anime with such amazing pictures . but the people are drawn differend and litle weard compared with naruto/bleach/deathnote. but you really have to love anime and watch the original jap dubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)