Top 5ive (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I don't think I did but I could understand if someone else does. Davids has been superb this season, the last part of it anyway.

Welcome to the forums btw ;)

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
1-Del Piero: Fantastic first third of the season when everyone was still warming up. A true Maestro who's scored fantastic goals against empoli, piacenza brescia torino and many other decisive goals: 23 goals for somebody who's been injured in the middle of the season is great. And finally a magesterial last sprint including the unforgettable Real masterpiece.Del Piero confirms his status as the symbol of this decade at juve and in Italian football.And you ain't seen nothing yet!

1-Nedved: Without his generous and decisive displays Juve would resemble Zidane's juve (pretty disappointing I must admit)
Pavel has proved to be a winner and one of this team's leaders.
His ability to give the maximum at every encounter is simply fascinating.Let's hope he and Alex get along well next season so that juve win every trophy.

3-Buffon: You only need to know he is the best goalkeeper on this planet.

4-Zambrotta/Davids: Let's pick up this duo for praise because their contribution was simply priceless.Consistent and gifted midfielders.Juventini...

5-Thuram: This guy always does something you do not expect from him.A good defender who can still improve though his age is over 30...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)