Top 5ive (1 Viewer)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cutemarmar ] ++
i think i have to agree with most of the people here on their choice..
1. nedved.... dont need to say anything....
2. buffon...WHO on EARTH can replace him??!!
3. thuram....best defender in the world!!
4. del piero of course.... he's the heart, spirit, and soul of juve!!
5. i'm kindda confused...davids or zambrotta... both have amazin strenght, speed and talent....mmm but i'll have to go with zambrotta coz davids is too agressive!!
of course chimenti can replace him....he is buffon backup:D

Whisper

May 17, 2003
of course chimenti can replace him....he is buffon backup
yeah but what i mean is that he cant replace him with the same quality... i guess what i wanted to say is...umm there just isnt a goal keeper like buffon!!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002

yeah but what i mean is that he cant replace him with the same quality... i guess what i wanted to say is...umm there just isnt a goal keeper like buffon!!
well thats totaly true

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Buffon is one of a kind indeed, but wouldn't you rather lose him to injury than Thuram, Tacchinardi or Nedved?

Buffon can only be that crucial, and can only help us that much, but Thuram stabilizes our whole defence, Tacchinardi protects the back four and marshalls the midfield like no other can, and without Nedved, we lose most of, if not all of our attacking edge, so Gigi's importance in the team can't be compared to that of the three above.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
1 Nedved
2 Buffon
3 Thuram
4 Davids
5 Tacchinardi

Also Del Piero and Camoranesi first half of the season Zambrotta and Ferrara in the second.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
most of you said the furst three but in different orders:
nedved - buffon - thuram...

and for me i go the same , but ill choose them all
sa number one , cuz i can't see anyone
who can pass the others...

then number 2 - davids

3 - zamo

so this is my five , but with 3 in the same level...

also i love del piero
but i can't see that he give something to the team
in the whole season to be in the top 5
maybe the 6th
:D

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Buffon is one of a kind indeed, but wouldn't you rather lose him to injury than Thuram, Tacchinardi or Nedved?

Buffon can only be that crucial, and can only help us that much, but Thuram stabilizes our whole defence, Tacchinardi protects the back four and marshalls the midfield like no other can, and without Nedved, we lose most of, if not all of our attacking edge, so Gigi's importance in the team can't be compared to that of the three above.
I think all of them are very important during the matches. Also Gigi is very important, because I think if the others you mentioned made a mistake, Gigi is still there to stop the strikers!:angel: So I think he is on the same level with the others!:cool:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002

:LOL:...i'm just joking...i know what u mean actually...:D

Whisper

May 17, 2003

u cant actually compare buffon to nedved, thuram or tacchinardi... it's not the same thing...i think that buffon is as important...but even more imoprtant is some aspects...coz a mistake by the goal keeper is more fatal than a mistake by midfielder or a defender, coz a gk's mistake equals...a goal!! and we'd rather have buffon than any othe rgoal keeper coz he's well, the best there is!!

...i'm just joking...i know what u mean actually...
lol...ok!!good!!

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
1.Nedved all the important plays and goals
2.Buffon amazing stops
3.Davids a brick wall in the middle
4.Thuram can't explain
5.Del Piero games against Brescia and Roma at Delle Alpi says it all

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

u cant actually compare buffon to nedved, thuram or tacchinardi... it's not the same thing...i think that buffon is as important...but even more imoprtant is some aspects...coz a mistake by the goal keeper is more fatal than a mistake by midfielder or a defender, coz a gk's mistake equals...a goal!! and we'd rather have buffon than any othe rgoal keeper coz he's well, the best there is!!
You have your opinion, I have mine ;)

Whisper

May 17, 2003
yeah sure, but well... all i just wanted to say that the goal keeper, the midfielder, the defender and teh striker are all equally imp coz no team is complete without any of them..like duh, just that a goal keeper's mistake is more imp and fatal that any of these players!! that's y his injury is more imp than that of tacchi or thuram ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)