Top 10 list of Juve players you hated most. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
BTW, I totally agree that he was a first class professional.
I got a impression that he had a nice personality. Also, I liked his mustache.:).
Does he still have one?
I beleive so!

These dark days you mention.... are they the same ones where rush ripped europes elite to shreds to take the european cup?
Then he did the same again the following year leading them to the final on that awful night in 85
Or where hhe surpassed even our very own legend john charles to be wales highest ever scorer?

hehe... jus being picky!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think that most of us hate them...we just don't want them in our squad.
Nevertheless i hate VDSar and i blame him for losing a scudetto.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
I don't think that most of us hate them...we just don't want them in our squad.
Nevertheless i hate VDSar and i blame him for losing a scudetto.
That's weak. The team lost hte scudetto, not Edwin. Why does everyone always think that there has to be a scape goat. This is a TEAM GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I am proud to report that I do not hate any player that has ever worn the Juventus shirt. I certainly could never find 10 that I dislike. The best I can do is to say that I was never very fond of Robert Jarni.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Doremon ] ++
1:paramatti
2:Zalayeta
3:Jarni
4:Salas
5:Baiocco
6:Conte
7:Amoruso
8:Trezeguet
9:Dimas
10:Rush
most of players u hate have give at least little contributions that enable juve to win the title....

why trezeguet...why salas....why conte....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think it's fair to hate former or current players, because of a simple reason: They play(ed) for Juve, and sure, some of them may not have done well for the team, but i don't think it's fair to hate them for that. Sure, you might be angry that they made mistakes, even big ones...

I feel sorry for those who come here and don't play well, because that's not their fault. Especially players such as Conte, Salas, Trezeguet as mentioned before. Conte was our captain, and he was inspirational. Maybe he's a little old now, but he was good for us, and disliking him is like disliking your grandfather because he's old and can't play with you anymore (weird example but it's all i could think of). Salas has achieved great things with other clubs, he just didn't make it here. He didn't complain or criticise the club...he just had injury problems and couldn't put in good performances. And Trezeguet, how can you hate him when he scores(d) for us so much! I think he's a good player, and if his performances don't please some of you, I guess nothing will.

The same goes for other players who've done nothing wrong but to simply not play that well for us or make mistakes (Baiocco, Fresi, Amoruso, Van Der Sar...though VDS did get nutmegged a little too much for my liking).

That said, I think the only kind of bad feelings I have towards players would be for example Zidane...I just don't understand why he played for us the way he did...and then goes on to be a superstar for France and Real M. Especially the stupid ways he got sent off for us (eg during the CL he head-butted that player while he was on the ground)...

I think I got carried away and I don't know what i'm saying anymore. The bottom line is... give them all a fair go! They're Juve!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
And this is why you are a troll.

Dig up a 12 year old thread, seriously?
lol
because thread not closed.
also i don't think members get upset by others posting on old threads unless it was someone just doing it to bump the thread do you have a few links.cannot identify the redundant thread , it ought not be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)