Adriano
Rooney
Van Nistelrooy
Totti

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Sir Sebastian said:
My friend and I were having a debate whether Rooney is one of the 3 best forwards in the world and I said hell no, he isn't even in the top 10. That led to us making lists of our top 10 forwards, and I was just wondering how the people here would rank as the best. You can take whatever you want into consideration (goalscoring/playmaking/whatever) as long as the player plays forward reasonably often. (i.e. ronaldinho and totti can be included)

This was my list, in order, which i'm surely going to revise, I just wrote it out in 3 minutes without too much thought:

1. Ronaldinho
2. Shevchenko
3. Henry
4. Eto’o
5. Totti
6. Toni
7. Cassano
8. Adriano
9. Trezeguet
10. Van Nistelrooy

Who do you guys think are the best?
Rooney and Messi are superior to some of the strikers on that list ,and Cassano? very hilarious

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Shearer? maybe 5 years ago, but he is currently retired :D
And Messi is an attacking midfielder, ja? or am I completely out of it...certainly from what I have seen of him this year, he is worthy of the hype.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
My friend and I were having a debate whether Rooney is one of the 3 best forwards in the world and I said hell no, he isn't even in the top 10. That led to us making lists of our top 10 forwards, and I was just wondering how the people here would rank as the best. You can take whatever you want into consideration (goalscoring/playmaking/whatever) as long as the player plays forward reasonably often. (i.e. ronaldinho and totti can be included)

This was my list, in order, which i'm surely going to revise, I just wrote it out in 3 minutes without too much thought:

1. Ronaldinho
2. Shevchenko
3. Henry
4. Eto’o
5. Totti
6. Toni
7. Cassano
8. Adriano
9. Trezeguet
10. Van Nistelrooy

Who do you guys think are the best?

adriano? and cassano? i know for a fact they would not be on my list this season.........they havent faired well as of late.

1. ronney
2. totti
3. henry
4. toni
5. et'o
6. sheva
7. del piero
8. trez
9. Wayne Rooney
10. kaka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)