Top 10 Forwards (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
For me the reason Ronaldinho is #1 is quite simply because he rarely ever makes a mistake. I admit I don't watch all that many Barca games (maybe a 10 a season), but everytime he touches the ball he produces something, be it a freekick, assist, quick pass to gain space, dribble, or goal.
And Miccoli,too.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    Henry is amazing, but I personally like Sheva more for some reason.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    This was my list, in order, which i'm surely going to revise, I just wrote it out in 3 minutes without too much thought:

1. Ronaldinho
    2. Shevchenko
    3. Henry
    4. Eto’o
    5. Totti
    6. Toni
    7. Cassano
    8. Adriano
    9. Trezeguet
    10. Van Nistelrooy

Who do you guys think are the best?

4 the 1st time i know that (Totti) play as real striker ?

No wonder Eto'o on the top

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Sir Sebastian said:
    For me the reason Ronaldinho is #1 is quite simply because he rarely ever makes a mistake. I admit I don't watch all that many Barca games (maybe a 10 a season), but everytime he touches the ball he produces something, be it a freekick, assist, quick pass to gain space, dribble, or goal.
    Actually I disagree, Ronaldinho is prone to mistakes and for every highlight reel he stars in there are bound to be mistakes in the match that go unnoticed. It is not rare at all to see Ronaldinho lose the ball in an errant pass or dribble.

He is an exceptional player, no doubt, but hardly invincible.

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    I figured he probably screws up, I just happened to see his good matches. But even when he loses it, (mostly from what i have seen) it goes for a barca throw or corner or something. Either way, the guy has some crazy skills+quickness :shocked:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Yeah it does get easier to forget the less impressive bits when he can win a game with (to use an old cliche) a moment of genius.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Heres my top 10 forwards who are doooin it this season...

1.Ronaldinho (Obvious reasons despite him not being an out and out striker)
    2. Eto'o (Pace, precision and even creativity)
    3.Henry (The best player in EPL)
    4.Shev( Been great in the past up and down slightyly but undoubtly one of the best)
    5.Adriano(Hot finisher or what)
    6.Kaka(Even though he aint really an out and out striker his been undoubtly a great finisher)
    7.Villa ( Valancia hit man one of spains best)
    8.Rooney(I dont like him but shreks doin it)
    9.Toni (His been great for fiore this season and one of the best in serie A)
    10.Tevez (His doing well in Brazil).

Okay before I get questioned for why dp isnt there or treze e.t.c.. The list above represents the players who I believe have been extradodinary this season. Its hard to derive the top 10 of forwards when you consider that each player has had ups and downs.. therfore my list conforms to this season ONLY. The introduction of ronaldinho and kaka was debateble simply because they dont play forward forward (if you know what I mean) but equally enough they would be great as forwards no matter what.

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
    Playes like ronaldinho (the best right now),kaka,juninho are not striker so my list is:
    1-Henry
    2-Ronaldo ( I hate him but he is very good he will be in these worldcup the ledear scorer for all times.)
    3-Shevchenko
    4-Etoo
    5-Van Nistelrooy (he is so good but have problems right now with man utd)
    6-Trezeguet
    7-Adriano
    8-Luca Toni
    9-Tevez
    10-Roonie

(f.torres,villa,delpiero) can also be there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)