Tommason (3 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

1) i meant crespo. It still stands anyway.

4) yes its been a good season for camo, but we see what milan does ohne pirlo. Its not pretty. One could argue its tactical depandance. But however, Pirlo just came back from injury against PSV. He has been more astute then Camo the whole season, so he still wins.
Well, Zalayeta, DP or Trez. Anyone of those is better as Crespo. Even Chimenti.

About the Camo - Pirlo thing, I don't agree. Without Camo, we also strugled this season and I still think that he has more to offer than Pirlo. He is a way better dribbler and is by far better. However, you can't compare tham, as the one is a winger, and the other plays a deep playmaking role --> For every of those positions you need different qualities. You would have to compare:

Seedorf to Camoranesi (thats a draw)
Nedved to Kaka (Kaka wins because Nedved is not yet in top - form)
Emerson to Pirlo (thats a draw. although they still don't play tzhe same role, Emerson is maybe the best def. midfielder at the moment and Pirklo is the best deep playmaker at the moment)
Gattuso to Blasi or who ever as we lack a good partner for Emo - Rino clearly wins.

Still, what I think, is that we are still even with Milan.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Well, Zalayeta, DP or Trez. Anyone of those is better as Crespo. Even Chimenti.

About the Camo - Pirlo thing, I don't agree. Without Camo, we also strugled this season and I still think that he has more to offer than Pirlo. He is a way better dribbler and is by far better. However, you can't compare tham, as the one is a winger, and the other plays a deep playmaking role --> For every of those positions you need different qualities. You would have to compare:

Seedorf to Camoranesi (thats a draw)
Nedved to Kaka (Kaka wins because Nedved is not yet in top - form)
Emerson to Pirlo (thats a draw. although they still don't play tzhe same role, Emerson is maybe the best def. midfielder at the moment and Pirklo is the best deep playmaker at the moment)
Gattuso to Blasi or who ever as we lack a good partner for Emo - Rino clearly wins.

Still, what I think, is that we are still even with Milan.
Maybe,exept Pirlo is better than Emerson,I don't know what happened with Emerson ,he played well for Roma but here he is just a another wrong move,not to mention his will to leave us and go to real madrid.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
By the way,Tommasson sucks,I realy don't like him,not because he plays for milan,it's because I just don't like him (antipathy).
Di Vaio is a good olayer,and I don't understand why we let him go,so we did with Miccoli?
Does anyone want to explain me that move.Milan would never do such a thing,and I'm objective,no metter how much I hate milan.
So,why we let Di Vaio and Miccoli out????????

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
By the way,Tommasson sucks,I realy don't like him,not because he plays for milan,it's because I just don't like him (antipathy).
Di Vaio is a good olayer,and I don't understand why we let him go,so we did with Miccoli?
Does anyone want to explain me that move.Milan would never do such a thing,and I'm objective,no metter how much I hate milan.
So,why we let Di Vaio and Miccoli out????????

to get some money and make up for our expenses. also to lower our wages

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++2nd.) Cannavaro has more routine than Nesta, thats why I would rate him much higher.
:rofl: ROUTINE....!!!

3rd.) Stam better than Zebina! :LOL: Stam-----> Football's most overrated player.
This above statement might be the most IDIOTIC statement of the history of this thread.
It goes to show just how much a) you know NOTHING about football b) you only know Juve and your knowledge on Juve is also limited c) YOU ARE THE REASON posters like Shadowfax and Denco slowly hated this page.
Seriously are you legally retarted or what?
If the mods had balls they would BAN you based on your moronic biased views which offer not ONE INSIGHT into football and are so one sided its laughable.

4th.) This season Camo played at least on the same level as Pirlo, and if you had seen like Pirlo played yesterday (not better than an Appiah) you wouldn't say this..
Another comment that shows to what extent you don't know the game:
HOW MANY PIRLO'S IN FOOTBALL?
HOW MANY CAMO's? YOU CAN FIND A CAMO ON EVERY TEAM PRACTICALLY..A TALENTED WINGER....THEY GROW FROM TREES PRACTICALLY

WAKE UP or GROW UP...

What is missing on this forum is posters like Vinman, Denco and Shadowfax you are TRUE FANS and KNOW when to criticize their team. More importantly, people who know the game.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
IncuboRossonero,
No offence. But he is a Juve fan on a Juve forum. I didn't see a set of standards when I signed up, he's free to join and to participate in any way he wants.

Maybe you should consider the kind of people that post on forums before you start losing it. Forums are hardly known for harvesting the most intelligent beings in the world.

Your a Milan fan on here, and although you may have a little click of your own, he has as much or perhaps more right on here as you do.

I don't see how it's so hard to ignore those you don't like or want to communicate with. Sometimes I wonder how you guys make it in the real world.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

This above statement might be the most IDIOTIC statement of the history of this thread.
It goes to show just how much a) you know NOTHING about football b) you only know Juve and your knowledge on Juve is also limited c) YOU ARE THE REASON posters like Shadowfax and Denco slowly hated this page.
If the mods had balls they would BAN you based on your moronic biased views which offer not ONE INSIGHT into football and are so one sided its laughable.

HOW MANY CAMO's? YOU CAN FIND A CAMO ON EVERY TEAM PRACTICALLY..A TALENTED WINGER....THEY GROW FROM TREES PRACTICALLY

WAKE UP or GROW UP...

What is missing on this forum is posters like Vinman, Denco and Shadowfax you are TRUE FANS and KNOW when to criticize their team. More importantly, people who know the game.
Decent winger are rare these days

The Pirlos are everywhere to name a few

Xavi, Lampard, Gerrard, Pizzaro, Rosckiy, Scholes, Xabi Alonso ...etc

:cheesy:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

So you think that routine is not needed for a defender, or what??? Ask everyone who knows something about football. You gotta have routine in your team and most of all in the defense, thats the point why you dude still have a grandfather called Maldini in your team. This shows, just how much YOU know football and YOUR team.

Yeah, this was really very idiotic as Stam is really the best defender out there :LOL:, or what??? This guy can head the ball and kick it miles away and everbody say:" Damn he has to be good!". If your team would have played more often against teams like PSV, with quick strikers, like Farfan is, you would agree with me. Stam is very slow and he can't control the ball. I enjoyed how Farfan ATE your defense that night.
The rest of your post is, as usual, not justified, as you only wrote insults and told me, that I am the reason why Denco and Shadowfax don't come here again.
Tell me what I have to do, so you don't come again!!!!!!!! Tell it to me, cause I simply can't stand you Milanista.

WAKE UP or GROW UP...

If you would have read the other comments I have written here before, you would have read this

About the Camo - Pirlo thing.........
However, you can't compare tham, as the one is a winger, and the other plays a deep playmaking role --> For every of those positions you need different qualities.
But you didn't read any other comments. However, there maybe is a Camo in every team, but there is also a Pirlo in every team. Maybe even better players then him, cause Lampard or Gerrard have the same passing rate than Pirlo, but are way better defensivly.

I criticized my team a lot of times, and I still don't think that we are playing well this season. I have the same critical few like Vinman or any other poster you mentioned, but I still have faith in my Juventus and hope they will never give in. You don't know anything about my view of the team.

And....Dude, I know more about football than you groupie.

Get off Milanista :fero:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

C'mon Jeeks, They have only couple of players better not more. I wouldn't mind a player like Gattuso to join us from Milan.
A couple?

Yes I will list the couple of players:

On top of the list they have a player who creates cohesion in the team called Andrea Pirlo.

Second player comes in mind is a player we have missed since the days of Deschamps, even Davids did not fill the spot and his name is Gennaro Gattusso. A fighter, a ball winner and a good passer.

The most efficient player in front of the goal, the most complete forward in theworld of football nowadays....and we are talking about Andrea Shevshenko.

A talented midfielder, a playmaker, a man with flair, a young prospect, a future award winner, did you guess who? yes Kaka.

Players that come to mind that we don't have their quality: Cafu, Serginho (we do not have anyone who can cross), Nesta, Stam is better than Zebina, I will not mention Maldini as he is a class of his own.

Just compare these players to the likes of Blasi, Appiah, Tacchinardi, Del Piero, Nedved, Olivera and Kapo.

C'mon people, it is obvious how many better players they have, let us not try to convince ourselves otherwise.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

A couple?

Yes I will list the couple of players:

On top of the list they have a player who creates cohesion in the team called Andrea Pirlo.

Second player comes in mind is a player we have missed since the days of Deschamps, even Davids did not fill the spot and his name is Gennaro Gattusso. A fighter, a ball winner and a good passer.

The most efficient player in front of the goal, the most complete forward in theworld of football nowadays....and we are talking about Andrea Shevshenko.

A talented midfielder, a playmaker, a man with flair, a young prospect, a future award winner, did you guess who? yes Kaka.

Players that come to mind that we don't have their quality: Cafu, Serginho (we do not have anyone who can cross), Nesta, Stam is better than Zebina, I will not mention Maldini as he is a class of his own.

Just compare these players to the likes of Blasi, Appiah, Tacchinardi, Del Piero, Nedved, Olivera and Kapo.

C'mon people, it is obvious how many better players they have, let us not try to convince ourselves otherwise.
U forgot Dhorasoo.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Why? because they are better than our players? This behaviour is silly.

Then we got davids from Milan as Nick said, did you spit in his face and hated him?
this is my behaviour towards milan jeeks,like it or not.
i don't think milan are better than us,i never thought and i'll never think this no matter what.

and yes,i never liked davids that much but anyway but when he joined us from milan,then wasn't yet the period of my big hate for milan.
it started later

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Shall we do a comparison then.

Milan - Juve

Dida - Buffon (0 - 1)
Cafu - Zebina (1 - 1)
Stam - Thuram (1 - 1)
Nesta - Cannavaro (1 - 0)
Maldini - Zambrotta (1 - 1)
Gattuso - Emerson (1 - 1)
Pirlo - Blasi (1 - 0)
Kaka - Nedved (1 - 1)
Seedorf - Cammo (0 - 1)
Sheva - Zlatan (1 - 1)
Crespo - Del Piero/Trez (1 - 1)

I think the score is equal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)