Tommason (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

And here comes the statistics...There are the results of the goals scored by our current and former players for season 2003/04 and 2005/06.That is for all competitions(Seria A,Coppa,C.L.)

-----------------2003/04------2004/05
Trezeguet-------21--------------6
Del Piero--------13-------------11
Di Vaio-----------17---------------/
Miccoli------------10---------------/
Zalayeta----------4---------------8
Camoranesi------4----------------5
Di Vaio------------17--------------/
Ibrahim------------/--------------15
Nedved------------8---------------7
Mutu----------------/--------------???
I fail to see a point in these stastistics you have here. Do you ever rate a player on how they actually play instead of how many goals they score? Have you seen Ibrahimovic play this season and realize his potential, only being 22 years old?

Do you understand that the problem is not our strikers but the lack of creativity in midfield? Have you seen the lackluster displays our team has had this season, having no idea what to do with the ball in midfield, resorting to long balls up to our strikers? How are our strikers supposed to produce anything when they have very little service?

The problem is not our forwards. The problem is our lack of creaitivity and incisive players in midfield. Blasi and Emerson are not the most adept midfield combination in terms of ball distribution, and Nedved has been out for much of the season with injury. Our forwards have had very little service this year and have done well with the absence of decent attacking midfielders. Di Vaio or Miccoli wouldn't do any better than the forwards we have now, and they certainly would not come close to what Zlatan has done this season.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I fail to see a point in these stastistics you have here. Do you ever rate a player on how they actually play instead of how many goals they score? Have you seen Ibrahimovic play this season and realize his potential, only being 22 years old?

Do you understand that the problem is not our strikers but the lack of creativity in midfield? Have you seen the lackluster displays our team has had this season, having no idea what to do with the ball in midfield, resorting to long balls up to our strikers? How are our strikers supposed to produce anything when they have very little service?

The problem is not our forwards. The problem is our lack of creaitivity and incisive players in midfield. Blasi and Emerson are not the most adept midfield combination in terms of ball distribution, and Nedved has been out for much of the season with injury. Our forwards have had very little service this year and have done well with the absence of decent attacking midfielders. Di Vaio or Miccoli wouldn't do any better than the forwards we have now, and they certainly would not come close to what Zlatan has done this season.
-FIRST---I really don't like a kind of players such as ibrahim,I'don't know why it just looks very awkward to me. The statistics represent our top goalscorers,trying to show you that DiVaio was good enough.
And what the hell represents that Mutu move????Is he going to resolve our lackluster??
What is your solution for our problems in midfield???
-SECOND---We still have a,not conceding goal problem,even with fantastic Cannavaro,he can do alone all the things.
-THIRD---Why we brought Emerson while he is not the most adept combination with Blasi???He played great for Roma but here he is not doing well.
-FOURTH---What do you think about Gilardino???He will play for milan next season,as I know.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Everybody wants Gilardino juz as badly as we do.
Yes but Gilardino wants us he is a 100% Juventino.
He used to sleep as a kid in Juve's T-shirts.His father was a Juve supportet,I heared that on TV a couple of times.
From all the things he would like the most to play for us.

arc

Mar 11, 2004

He used to sleep as a kid in Juve's T-shirts.His father was a Juve supportet,I heared that on TV a couple of times.

then tell the media apart from juve, he doesnt wanna go anywhere

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Well u may not end up with getting the things that u want, that's life.

Don't misunderstand me, I really wish that Gilardino is here with us, but sometimes we may not get wad we want.

BTW wad is Inter doing? They already have Martins and now they want Gilardino? Martins is a good striker with electricfying pace and a potential goalscorer, wad do they treat Martins as?

O oops sorry for my ignorance, they r Inter :D.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
that'd be all well and good if we actually looked like we were interested in signing him

I know I know, Moggi :blah:

Still, it's dis-heartening to hear alleged comments that Gila wouldn't been delighted to sign for us, but we never made an official approach :rolleyes:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
that'd be all well and good if we actually looked like we were interested in signing him

I know I know, Moggi :blah:

Still, it's dis-heartening to hear alleged comments that Gila wouldn't been delighted to sign for us, but we never made an official approach :rolleyes:
But milan made it so far.:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)