Tommason (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If he'll leave Milan, doesn't mean that he's looking for another team to be as Subs, he wants to be regular. Juve wont sign him to keep his ass on the bench.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Tomasson is SH!T, we don't need players like him. I rather keep Trez or play Zalayeta...!
Tomasson is BACK UP for us ... Trez. and Zalayeta are featured as starters on Juve..that is why your team struggles week after week and my team is still in the CL.

You don't get it....and never will. Tomasson is crap?? A player that has been CLUTCH over and over for a team is crap...a sub who is a star on his national side and actually plays major tournaments is crap?
A player who has been instrumental in scoring BIG GOALS in both CL and Scudetto races is NOT CRAP.

Please THINK ..then post.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i would rather spit on their faces how much i hate them....!!!! :yuck:
Why? because they are better than our players? This behaviour is silly.

Then we got davids from Milan as Nick said, did you spit in his face and hated him?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Why? because they are better than our players? This behaviour is silly.

Then we got davids from Milan as Nick said, did you spit in his face and hated him?
C'mon Jeeks, They have only couple of players better not more. I wouldn't mind a player like Gattuso to join us from Milan.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Tomasson is BACK UP for us ... Trez. and Zalayeta are featured as starters on Juve..that is why your team struggles week after week and my team is still in the CL.
Yeah, because Tomasson is your back-up striker, Milan is a better team than Juve, and because of Tomasson you are still in the CL. Think before you say something stupid or just...........Shut up, Milanista :yuck:

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
You don't get it....and never will. Tomasson is crap?? A player that has been CLUTCH over and over for a team is crap...a sub who is a star on his national side and actually plays major tournaments is crap?
A player who has been instrumental in scoring BIG GOALS in both CL and Scudetto races is NOT CRAP.
Zalayeta is a star - striker in Uruguay, scored decesive goals versus Barca and Real. Tomasson scored a really ugly and lucky but most of all undeserved goal versus PSV. The first time he scored a decesive goal for your team.
When I read your post, I thought you were talking about Zalayeta, as he is the best back up striker you can have.
You damn Milanista seem to have no clue of football. Just like Ancelotti!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Well lets see..

Buffon > Dida
Canna < Nesta
Thuram < Maldini
Zambrotta - Cafu
Zebina <<<<<< Stam
Pirlo - emerson
Camo < Pirlo
Nedved < Kaka (kaka wins because he is younger)
Blasi < gatusso
Ibra < sheva
DP < DP

Milan win 8- 1.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Well lets see..

Buffon > Dida
Canna < Nesta
Thuram < Maldini
Zambrotta - Cafu
Zebina <<<<<< Stam
Pirlo - emerson
Camo < Pirlo
Blasi < gatusso
Ibra < sheva
DP < DP

Milan win 8- 1.
1st.) Since when does Milan have a DP in their formation???
2nd.) Cannavaro has more routine than Nesta, thats why I would rate him much higher.
3rd.) Stam better than Zebina! :LOL: Stam-----> Football's most overrated player
4th.) This season Camo played at least on the same level as Pirlo, and if you had seen like Pirlo played yesterday (not better than an Appiah) you wouldn't say this.

I don't have anything against guys, who say that we play bad or say that we play very weak and seem poor on the field. But its getting way too much here. Some guys here are overreacting and it seems as some guys only say, what Nick or Vinman write. Thats a shame. Really. Have your own opinion and don't be afraid to say, that we will give our best against Milan. As Capello said.........Juve will never give in. Thats what is missing in this forum.

Dan

Back &amp; Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

1st.) Since when does Milan have a DP in their formation???
2nd.) Cannavaro has more routine than Nesta, thats why I would rate him much higher.
3rd.) Stam better than Zebina! :LOL: Stam-----> Football's most overrated player
4th.) This season Camo played at least on the same level as Pirlo, and if you had seen like Pirlo played yesterday (not better than an Appiah) you wouldn't say this.

I don't have anything against guys, who say that we play bad or say that we play very weak and seem poor on the field. But its getting way too much here. Some guys here are overreacting and it seems as some guys only say, what Nick or Vinman write. Thats a shame. Really. Have your own opinion and don't be afraid to say, that we will give our best against Milan. As Capello said.........Juve will never give in. Thats what is missing in this forum.
1) i meant crespo. It still stands anyway.
2) I dont agree
3) Your a blind man if you think zebina is even near the level Stam is. Stam may be overated, but zebina has a long way to go before he is near him.
4) yes its been a good season for camo, but we see what milan does ohne pirlo. Its not pretty. One could argue its tactical depandance. But however, Pirlo just came back from injury against PSV. He has been more astute then Camo the whole season, so he still wins.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Wow guys, are we going to compare Milan to Juve. Never do that, Milan is the enemy. I don't know if you guys know it but every Juventini doesn't want a Milanisti in his team. Not even the best of them. And yes, like another member on this forum, i spit in the face of Milan players if they join Juve. I don't understand some people on this forum. Milan and Juve are rivals and you don't want the rivals in your team. Just like that ***** Inzaghi who joins the rivals. You don't do that to the Juve fans! Therefore, stop this talk about Milan players, it's a waste of space. Milan, Milan, vaffanculo! Forza Juve per sempre.

Dan

Back &amp; Quack
Mar 9, 2004
They are still human beings none the less. I never get the Inzaghi traitor arguement because it was a two way street, the Juve management sold him too. He may of accepting being sold, or maybe wanted to be sold, but the management is just as much to blame in this. At the end of the day, it was our descion.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Well lets see..

Buffon > Dida
Canna < Nesta
Thuram < Maldini
Zambrotta - Cafu
Zebina <<<<<< Stam
Pirlo - emerson
Camo < Pirlo
Blasi < gatusso
Ibra < sheva
DP < DP

Milan win 8- 1.
how can can you compare WORLD CUP WINNER france real hero at the world cup to world cup bottler maldini :p

Dan

Back &amp; Quack
Mar 9, 2004
So by saying that i cant even compare them, you are saying that Thuram is in a class of his own? If you are saying he is even better then Maldini (by a long way) then I must watch a very different 'ram then you do.

Titles like that mean nothing when player comparing. Thuram may of been a part of it, but its the team around him which makes it. Would you say that Chariteas is better then Shevchenko, Makaay, or we can even go as far as to say our very own Zlatan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)