Tomas Rosicky (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
A few people here and there might overrate Rosicky but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's one of the most promising playmakers in Europe today. Guile, finesse, technique, creativity, and excellent delivery from both open play and set pieces make Tomas a potent threat. I think that he's a fine player and if anyone wants a creative spark in midfield look no further than the young Czech.

Rosicky to Juve isn't gonna happen though.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Dalla Spagna, Juve su Rosicky
14 04 2006
Secondo il quotidiano spagnolo AS, la Juventus sarebbe interessata al giovane talento ceco Tomas Rosicky. Il club bianconero starebbe cercando di inserirsi nella trattativa del giocatore tra il Borussia Dortmund (proprietario del cartellino) e l'Atletico Madrid (che avrebbe già un accordo col giocatore). 25 anni, centrocampista che abbina grande fantasia e ottime doti atletiche, Rosicky è assistito da Mino Raiola, manager di Pavel Nedved e di Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
--------------------------------------------------

reports from spain say, that juve is intersted in Rosicky. I also saw in a german site (www.sport1.de) that Nedved had told juve directores to get him as a replacement. Rosicky has the same manager as zlatan and neddy..

-----------------------------------------------------

I think if Rosicky come we could solve our midfield problems. but only if capello is gone. he would use him as a winger..:D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If I was Moggi I'd talk to Atl-Madrid and say: "We want Rosicky just like you guys but if you really want him we'll let him sign with you guys but you'll have to sell us Pablo or Perea first". :D

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
i have read it in germany online Newspaper.
Dortmund is a big club but with enormous financial problems.
he will leave the BVB in any case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)