Tomas Rosicky (2 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Rosicky would play in a Pirlo role I think. I want Pizarro more than Rosicky though ;) Riquelme is welcome!

Oct 29, 2004
id prefer rosicky over both riquelme and aimar

aimar is to offensive and doesnt help out in defence enough
riquelme best position is just behind the front 2 and the formation would have to be changed for him.

if we get rosicky whos an all round midfielder we can continue to play 442 and finally have a capable partner for emerson.

but in reality we wont get any of them so stop dreaming, we simply cant afford any of them.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Rosicky isn't free, and Birindelli is staying, he is essential as our back-up guy.

Riquelme is required by barca again and aimar hasn't played fantastically these past few seasons.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Riquelme would be a more than adequate replacement for Nedved.He can coexist with Pizarro or Rosicky,who would partner Emerson.
so we are gonna play with a three man defence, or have no wingers, or play with 1 striker..or jus camo as the wide man.

Imo 2 hardmen would be need if we play with riq...one of them able to make runs into the box.....thus we would control central midifield.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
---------Zlatan--Gilagol
-------------Riquelme
-----Appiah-Pizarro-Emerson
Chielini-Canna-Thuram-Zambro
---------------Buffon

Like this you mean?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
---------Zlatan--Gilagol
-------------Riquelme
-----Appiah-Pizarro-Emerson
Chielini-Canna-Thuram-Zambro
---------------Buffon

Like this you mean?
now we have no width bar rambo and Chillini

------------------Gigi------------------------------

Rambo-----Cann--Lili------Chiellini-----------

-------------Emo-----Enzo-----------------------

Camo-------------AM-----------------------------

----------------------------------Z----------------

----------------Gila-------------------------------

Sexy team i reckon

Blind

May 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
I want Marsherano with Emerson at the center and Nedved'position be captured by Aimar.he is more creative than Rosicky.
Sure is.
Plus Aimar will not complain when he is placed out of position:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

so we are gonna play with a three man defence, or have no wingers, or play with 1 striker..or jus camo as the wide man.

Imo 2 hardmen would be need if we play with riq...one of them able to make runs into the box.....thus we would control central midifield.
-----------------Buffon----------------
Pessotto--Thuram--Canna--Zambro
-------Emerson-------Rosicky------
--Camoranesi---Riquelme----------
Zlatan/Mutu/Del Piero/Trezeguet

Zambrotta can take care of the left flank.

Blind

May 8, 2005

I am not too sure if Rosicky can play that role, but then again I would not mind him proving me wrong while wearing a Juve jersey:D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004

Pessotto?! He's a good player but his time has come, I prefer Zebina or Chiellini there. I don't think playing Rosicky in center midfield is such a good idea, I prefer someone who is defensively better there (like Edu, Pizarro or Maresca). And it is way too expensive to have two of DP/Trez/Mutu/Ibrahimovic not playing. So I don't think it's likely we will see this formation next season. :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I think Pessotto still has another good year,remember Ferrara two years ago?He was world class at 33.

Rosicky's defeding is average but with him there we'd be able to have Emerson concentrate on defending and allow Rosicky to take care of helping out the offense.With players like Blasi partnering him Emerson could go forward but did that to little effect this season so IMO we should have him play the role of our Gattuso.

As for the forwards,are you proposing that we sell one of the four without buying a replacement?IMO we will in all likelihood have four world class forwards next year,whether DP or Mutu goes or Gila or Cassano comes.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Rosicky and Riquelme arent quite nothing,
there are much more important than having 4stars on the bench,
DP/mutu/zlatan/Zalayeta or nonda are more than enough if Rosisky AND Riquelme join.
But this will never happen.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
We need Nedved to talk to this dude once again=))))
then he'll asks his club to let him out to us:] Well, I dont' see any reason why he's still at Dortmund, He's a wordclass and we really need his skills to improve in midfield, but it seems that Moggi doesnt' need Rosicky or....He could fit in our squad very well, he's young and not expensive for his class, that's why...Moggi would you please Read this post for team's sake :DD

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Hi guys ,

I read in goal.com that Atletico madrid and Lyon will bid for tomas rosicky and lyon is now ready because they earned a lot of money after solding essien to chelsea !

I like the style of this guy ! can anyone tell us if we have been linked with him before ? do we have a chance to sign him ?

MARK_77 any news please ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)