Tomas Rosicky (1 Viewer)

Adp_club

Born Juventino
Feb 4, 2006
Rosicky is a creative guy, but i don't know where he'll fit into in capellos plan. if rosicky does come, capello should go, along wth the roma entourage he brought along with him.we will also need another guy in midfield, like christiano ronaldo maybe (peace guys, he may be a nuisance, but he's good). Anyway's it's gotta be an ATTACK minded player not like emerson or viera

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
#10 said:
Jose mari and mendieata are two classic examples of spainiards who rocked in la liga and royally flopped in serie a. Its kind of a un written myth, but spainiard have be known to almost always flop in serie a. I cant think of an example of a successfully spainiard in serie a.
Don't get me wrong I'd always get Rosicky,Riquelme or keep Camoranesi instead of Joaquin,but who knows how would Fabregas or reyes perform in Seria A...Maybe Mendieta and Jose are not the right examples.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Rosicky!? He should be dirty cheap these days. The kid still looks 14years old.
True lets not forget dortmunds still in debt.. get him now before the WC. Another player not really mentiond recently yet im quite found of him is d'allessandro, his currently playing for portsmouth but owned by wolfsburg, a lightweight playmaker whose getting used to aggressive football and has a magical left foot and shouldnt cost that much despite the fact that portsmouth want to buy.

AHKA

May 9, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
hmm........dutch tend to be marvel though
how bout if we sign van persie or robben?
If were going dutch the best to get is Van der Vaart. He is kicking ass in with HSV.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nedved eyes Czech pairing at Juve from skysports

Pavel Nedved is reportedly trying to orchestrate a move to Juventus for his Czech international team-mate Tomas Rosicky.

Italian media reports claim Nedved has spoken to Juve coach Fabio Capello as well as club officials about a possible move for Rosicky, who is set to leave German side Borussia Dortmund in the summer.

"Rosicky would be the ideal option for Juventus because of the problems in midfield," said Nedved.

Atletico Madrid have already let their interest known in the midfielder and reports in Spain claim Rosicky is very close to sealing a move to the Spanish capital.

Rosicky has confirmed he would be interested in a move to Atletico but his agent, Pavel Paska, refused to comment on speculation saying the Czech international was close to sealing a move to the Vicente Calderon.

"We said earlier that we would not make any comments on the speculation made abroad about Tomas' future," Paska told CTK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the above article may be similar to what was posted at the start of the thread but as its italian, its no good for illiterate :D. I personally hope nedved can help to lure him to us.. if he can then I think nedved should be our next moggi :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
AHKA said:
If were going dutch the best to get is Van der Vaart. He is kicking ass in with HSV.
I see a massive price tag on him, simply because HSV are going into the CL next season and also the WC is coming up.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I would like to see Rosciky playing for juve
He's a creative midfielder, but if Capello stay in juve he'll use it as a winger:disagree:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
You guys are Idiots. I bet none of you watch the Bundesliga and only go by what others say about Tomas.

Have you guys even seen Rosicky play in recent times? Obviously not.

He is a shadow of the player he was couple of seasons ago. He would add nothing to Juve's midfield. Add to that the fact he has a glass foot. He gets injured on a regular basis and Juve have enough injury worries as is.

I don't post here since this forum is full of crap, but I couldn't help myself since theres so much bullsh*t being spewed around here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IceBlu said:
You guys are Idiots. I bet none of you watch the Bundesliga and only go by what others say about Tomas.

He is a shadow of the player he was couple of seasons ago. He would add nothing to Juve's midfield. Add to that the fact he has a glass foot. He gets injured on a regular basis and Juve have enough injury worries as is.

I don't post here since this forum is full of crap, but I couldn't help myself since theres so much bullsh*t being spewed around here.
So if people are not watching the Bundesliga, does this make them idiots? In bold?

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
IceBlu said:

chill man!!!...........what's with the outburst?
you're are offending evryone here

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
chill man!!!...........what's with the outburst?
you're are offending evryone here
It's an old story, he thinks some members stole his avatars long ago, he still has grudge on everyone.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
IceBlu said:
Seriously how did you work that out?? his started 25 games (1 as a sub) out of 29 is that really injury prone? explain.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Err. no. Heh. Has nothing to do with that.

Its just that hardly anyone here seems to have a clue about the game and make a big deal out of every little transfer rumor that crops up.

anyway, f*ck it. See you guys in a ...... few years.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
IceBlu said:

Its just that hardly anyone here seems to have a clue about the game and make a big deal out of every little transfer rumor that crops up.
We are short of a playmaker.. if it gets desperate so be it.. there aint many quality playmakers out there, especially at a reasonable price afterall lets face it juve aint gonna cough a lot up are they.. so if you have some bargains in mind please share em.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
IceBlu said:

He is a shadow of the player he was couple of seasons ago. He would add nothing to Juve's midfield. Add to that the fact he has a glass foot. He gets injured on a regular basis and Juve have enough injury worries as is.I don't post here since this forum is full of crap, but I couldn't help myself since theres so much bullsh*t being spewed around here.

I see where your coming from. Rosicky's in a rubbish club, thats in debt, but ability wise will always be there. If we could get a bargain deal for him say ''Free'' :D Then i wouldnt mind takind a risk.

By the way, Im a glorious Beacon of light. So back off!

Sep 28, 2002
IceBlu said:

anyway, f*ck it. See you guys in a ...... few years.

bubye..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)