Tomas Rosicky (5 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Now's the chance to get a real playmaker in the team, something we desperately need. Rosicky could actually give us some ideas in the middle of the park and keep the ball moving. We should try to obtain Tomas.
what has he done in the past 2 years to deserve to wear black and white strip? with all honesty, i'd much rather see washed up alessandro del piero. at least something to chear about.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He was very good at Euro 2004 with the Czechs, playing well next to Nedved. In Dortmund he has been very unlucky with injuries and it's not his fault his club has serious problems. Moreover, it's not his fault the players are not giving their all. Rosicky stands out and he would be a very useful addition to our side.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Good as he is,10m is quite alot in the football market nowadays,I was thinking more along the lines of 5-8m.I'm sure Moggi could pull some strings...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, and I'd even be willing for the club to dish out tht sum of money if Rosicky had been more consistent. His flashes of brilliance are not enough for us to build the foundations of our attack for the next 5 years. If we got him for less than 10, then at least the risk is more nominal, and we could probably sell him without a huge loss if he doesnt fit the system. Ideally, id prefer someone else to take over from Nedved.

AHKA

May 9, 2004
I think that Rosicky is good but he is really injury prone and i don't want a player that only plays 75% of the matches because he is always injured we allready have Trezequet

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
One question, do we really need a playmaker in the team if Capello uses a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formation? With Lippi yes but with Capello I don't think so.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Can you link to the goal please? He is very good with both feet. I remember a friendly between Czech Republic and Italy, Rosicky stood out from everyone else. Scoring against Italy and was the man on the midfield.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Rosicky just scored a cracker, ok I change my mind, let's get him. hehe :D
I remember him scoring a wonderful goal a way back.. (1-2 years ago maybe..?:confused: ).. Someone cleared the ball from the penalty box, and rosicky just came outta nowhere, and whacked the ball before it even touched the ground.. straight into the top-right corner.. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
One question, do we really need a playmaker in the team if Capello uses a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formation? With Lippi yes but with Capello I don't think so.
If Capello would take a bit of a risk Rosicky could play on the left side of midfield next to Emerson. Tomas can play almost any midfield position except for a pure winger, and he likes to come pick up the ball from the defense. That is something we need; a player like Pirlo who can give us some ideas in the midfield. GET HIM.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
IF we buy Rosicky, then he should be used in his best position. we need a link man in the middle, he is it. unless mutu or del piero, possibly cassano, will be that player, it doesnt matter, but it needs to work and we need to look like we can create something from central midfield, and not just the wings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)