Tomas Rosicky (3 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
10 is too much imo, considering we're going to have a budget that involves bringing in 2 more defenders as well. And considering theyre looking more for the money more than a player + cash deal, its going to be unlikely to pull this one off.
You wouldn't pay €10 for a player of his calibre? I'm glad you're not Moggi!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
thats a good price for a player as good as him. wouldnt mind seeing what a player like riquelme is worth.

anyway, that cash isnt hard to come buy. i think we'll see the likes of miccoli used to bring in at least one defender, ie. barzagli which is very likely.

plus other deals etc...surely juve has that to spend on a player which is ever so needed.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

whts the point of buying him in the first place if he is out of form
He could magically be better with Juve. He must be sick of winning sh#t with Dortmund. Like I say everytime the guy to buy is Hleb. :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
we need to focus on capturing Cassano, he is pretty much Juve's, we just need to agree on the transfer offer with Roma.

I really hope we don't need to use Mutu for this, coz Mutu can play midfield thus no need to bring in rosicky.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

He could magically be better with Juve. He must be sick of winning sh#t with Dortmund. Like I say everytime the guy to buy is Hleb. :D
You've recommanded Hleb in like ten treads now, but like myself nobody has seen him play more then two matches.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I have seen him play more than two matches.

If I remember correctly, I even recommended Hleb before Mark did.

Not trying to boast myself though.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

You wouldn't pay €10 for a player of his calibre? I'm glad you're not Moggi!
I'm glad too.... :p

On a more serious note, i think 10 mil, for Rosicky would be ridiculous if Cassano, Chivu and anyone else are actually part of our transfer plans. And besides, i think there are better, more consistent alternatives in the market, like Quaresma, who may even cost less.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Quaresma is really interesting ;) but Rosicky/Pizarro are good players who I want in midfield. the "Pirlo"-type

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now's the chance to get a real playmaker in the team, something we desperately need. Rosicky could actually give us some ideas in the middle of the park and keep the ball moving. We should try to obtain Tomas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)