Tomas Pochettino - CM - Boca Juniors (2 Viewers)

Oct 24, 2014
I am Argentine and I can tell you that Sanchez Miño is not a good player for Juve. he will fit in at Toro as thats about the level he has. He has a decent shot but he has no set position. He can play anywhere from left back to left midfielder to a central mid and even as a playmaker in the classic argentine fashion, yet he isn't a stand out at any position. There is a reason he isn't playing at Toro, he was even on the bench most of the time during his last season with Boca.

The two players from Argentina Juve needs to sign are Matias Kranevitter from my club River Plate. He is a defensive midfielder but with a great passing range and amazing technical skill.

The other is the Colombian defender Eder Alvarez Balanta. He is a real physical specimen and has the experience of playing a world cup with colombia. He has lost his position at River recently due to injuries and missing preseason because of world cup duty but he is the real deal. a true prospect with world class potential

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I am Argentine and I can tell you that Sanchez Miño is not a good player for Juve. he will fit in at Toro as thats about the level he has. He has a decent shot but he has no set position. He can play anywhere from left back to left midfielder to a central mid and even as a playmaker in the classic argentine fashion, yet he isn't a stand out at any position. There is a reason he isn't playing at Toro, he was even on the bench most of the time during his last season with Boca.

The two players from Argentina Juve needs to sign are Matias Kranevitter from my club River Plate. He is a defensive midfielder but with a great passing range and amazing technical skill.

The other is the Colombian defender Eder Alvarez Balanta. He is a real physical specimen and has the experience of playing a world cup with colombia. He has lost his position at River recently due to injuries and missing preseason because of world cup duty but he is the real deal. a true prospect with world class potential
i agree on Balanta. not sure if we need him thought since we are stacked at CB already. what i would do is sell Ogbonna and then get Balanta to replace him. do you have any idea how much would River ask for him?

havent heard of the other guy so i wont comment him

Oct 24, 2014
kranevitter was teh real deal, but his injury is really bad who knows how he will be after recorvery, balanta will not play for river in 2014
Kranevitter's injury was painful, but its not really bad. He broke his 5th metatarsal in his right foot and he had no ligament damage to speak of. He should be back in a month which would be in time for the last 2-3 games of the argentine league and for the 2 legs of the copa sudamericana final, if river reaches it. He's the best defensive midfield prospect i've seen in 10 years.

Balanta played 90 minutes on sunday and i'm sure he'll play again soon, perhaps even this sunday against rafaela if river's coach, Marcelo Gallardo, wants to rotate the squad before the copa sudamericana quarters on wednesday.

I have no idea how much river would ask for balanta since he is now a sub. Before, we wanted 10 million euros, but since he has played so little, its unlikely we receive anywhere near that. If he has to leave River, I hope he goes to Juve, the team i support in europe

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...aly-in-november-sassuolo-still-a-possibility/

Juve, Tomas Pochettino expected in Italy in November: Sassuolo still a possibility

Juventus is getting closer to acquiring Tomas Pochettino. The Boca Juniors prospect was born in 1996, he’s a midfielder and he’ll finish the season on November 29th, right after that he’s expected to arrive in Italy to close the deal with Juventus. Unless there are some surprises, he’ll return to Argentina for the holidays before returning to Italy to start his career in Serie A in January. Sassuolo will be his likely destination, the club has an excellent relationship with Juventus, but Pochettino isn’t their only target they are also interested in Roma’s Ucan.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I don't think I can trust a river fan to say anything nice about an existing or former boca player

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...n-italy-hell-sign-with-juve-in-next-few-days/

Tomas Pochettino arrives in Italy: he’ll sign with Juve in next few days

Juventus executive director Beppe Marotta (pictured) is ready to sign another prospect to ensure his club continues it’s recent success. The bianconeri are set to sign Boca Juniors midfielder Tomas Pochettino (born in 1996), the player arrived in Italy this morning. Pochettino left Argentina last night and landed in Rome before heading to Sorrento to get his new passport. Between Wednesday and Thursday he’s expected in Torino to take his medical and sign a contract with Juventus. After the signature he will return to Argentina prior to coming back to Italy in January. He will likely spend 6 months at Juve prior to joining Sassuolo. Juventus is ready to welcome Pochettino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)