Tomás Rincón (9 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Good departure. He wasn't a flop, but as I expected he is by far not good enough. 7 millions is a good deal, wrong player bought, but got almost the same amount back, so no problem for me.
He would be good as fifth choice, but since we choose to have younger guys for this role im okay with this sale. Anyway we needed him in January and i think his signing made sense back then, we are also not loosing on the whole transaction.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rincon was never gonna play in the 2 man CM anyways, he was Dybala's sub last season, just like Lemina was a winger not a CM. Apparently they're not good enough in Max eyes.
Nah bullshit, he came on late, but he pretty much allways came on as CM. Directly for Khedira or Pjanic for more hustle, or if he was the 3rd CM, someone else moved up for AM, never himself.

He was just a very average CM we shouldnt bought, but we did simply because they needed a quick signing to be there just in case for injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

€7m + €2m bonuses is the latest mentioned, sounds like a fair deal.
More then a fair deal, 6 months later for completely hopelessly dud CM for our level, and if the bonus is activated we would make 1m profit?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nah bullshit, he came on late, but he pretty much allways came on as CM. Directly for Khedira or Pjanic for more hustle, or if he was the 3rd CM, someone else moved up for AM, never himself.

well I remember it differently, Dybala-Rincon was a typical Allegri sub in our CL run and I remember him playing [poorly] in that AM position not CM

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
well I remember it differently, Dybala-Rincon was a typical Allegri sub in our CL run and I remember him playing [poorly] in that AM position not CM
Pjanic was allways moved to AM those scenarios, or rare times Marchisio was on too (games they both got subbed on), it was latter who was pushed up. Not Rincon.

You can check on this columm of latest matches here to see his positions he played for us https://www.whoscored.com/Players/31991/Show/Tomás-Rincón

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Done!

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;895967685695209473]https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/895967685695209473[/video]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good departure. He wasn't a flop, but as I expected he is by far not good enough. 7 millions is a good deal, wrong player bought, but got almost the same amount back, so no problem for me.
It was a strange signing. We signed him because we were (and still are) lacking a proper, physical DM beast, but by the end of January Allegri had already decided to use the 4-2-3-1 as his main formation, and he was never good enough to get any sort of game time in that formation (was 5th choice option at best) I would have understood this signing if we were still playing with a 3 man midfield line.

Anyway, whatever. Good luck at Torino, hopefully you have a good enough season and they sign you permanently.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Lol Rincón never played AM

He was bringing in to play in a 3-MF and Max switched It after his arrived

Of course he would easily find a new team cuz he's a solid CM and way better than guys like Stu or Asa in MF... A hard task it would be trying to sello those two cuz they r quite mediocre in his current form

El General would do a good job in Torino. No doubt about it

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Torino will be obligated to buy Rincon for €6m if he plays 50% of the club games this season. They will pay €3M to take him on loan. (sky)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)