Tomás Rincón (18 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5585633 said:
And the point to offload him was?! Now we have only 4 CM and 20 days to sign another 1-2 CM's :lol: Beppe pls
Rincon was never gonna play in the 2 man CM anyways, he was Dybala's sub last season, just like Lemina was a winger not a CM. Apparently they're not good enough in Max eyes.

Mar 9, 2006
Rincon was never gonna play in the 2 man CM anyways, he was Dybala's sub last season, just like Lemina was a winger not a CM. Apparently they're not good enough in Max eyes.
According to your logic they sign players without asking Max's opinion but sell them right after his overview about those players which is complete nonsense

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5585639 said:
According to your logic they sign players without asking Max's opinion but sell them right after his overview about those players which is complete nonsense
According to your logic Max's opinion cannot change between watching videos of Rincon playing for Genoa and seeing him every day in Juve shirt and assessing how is he adapting to the team. I agree that Beppe is the one buying and selling, but Max surely has his say, especially when we're selling.

Mar 9, 2006
According to your logic Max's opinion cannot change between watching videos of Rincon playing for Genoa and seeing him every day in Juve shirt and assessing how is he adapting to the team. I agree that Beppe is the one buying and selling, but Max surely has his say, especially when we're selling.
The very last player that left Juventus just after 6 months here was Pazienza, it's a VERY unusual situation for the club and Rincon wasn't even close to be THAT bad to be sold just after 6 months in the team, also your thesis about 2 man in the central midfield zone and that Rincon is not good enough for it is a complete bullshit because juventus wont be playing 4231 for the whole year without making any changes in the formation

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Juventino[RUS];5585633 said:
And the point to offload him was?! Now we have only 4 CM and 20 days to sign another 1-2 CM's :lol: Beppe pls
it might as well be true that we have already lined somebody (a cm) up and are only waiting to announce it, when we made space.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Juventino[RUS];5585658 said:
The very last player that left Juventus just after 6 months here was Pazienza, it's a VERY unusual situation for the club and Rincon wasn't even close to be THAT bad to be sold just after 6 months in the team, also your thesis about 2 man in the central midfield zone and that Rincon is not good enough for it is a complete bull$#@! because juventus wont be playing 4231 for the whole year without making any changes in the formation
Might just be trying to raise funds for the "starter" CM

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5585658 said:
The very last player that left Juventus just after 6 months here was Pazienza, it's a VERY unusual situation for the club and Rincon wasn't even close to be THAT bad to be sold just after 6 months in the team, also your thesis about 2 man in the central midfield zone and that Rincon is not good enough for it is a complete bullshit because juventus wont be playing 4231 for the whole year without making any changes in the formation
so what do you think is the reason behind his sale if my guess is bullshit?

Mar 9, 2006
so what do you think is the reason behind his sale if my guess is bullshit?
We don't sell Asamoah who is looking completely dreadful and Sturaro who became a complete joke but we sell Rincon who was playing atleast OK whenever he was on the field - how can you explain this? I can't, so Beppe have to open his mouth already and explain Juventus' movements on the transfer market

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5585678 said:
We don't sell Asamoah who is looking completely dreadful and Sturaro who became a complete joke but we sell Rincon who was playing atleast OK whenever he was on the field - how can you explain this? I can't, so Beppe have to open his mouth already and explain Juventus' movements on the transfer market
so you can't give me any other reasons behind why would we sell Rincon, but insist on calling my guess bullshit?
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)