Tomás Rincón (3 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Not sure about that being a burn. Basically every team has data analysts now. If you ignore data sets you're at a disadvantage. That being said, it isn't all that matters either. The fact that Rincon averages nearly a dribble more per game than Arturo Vidal, and is fouled almost 1x per game more, says something about his on-the-ball ability.
Damn, now I got burnt.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good at balancing the midfield and versatile. I like him more when he took over Marchisio in the second half. I would like to see him start alongside Marchisio and Khedira with Marchisio as a withdrawn role.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Good at balancing the midfield and versatile. I like him more when he took over Marchisio in the second half. I would like to see him start alongside Marchisio and Khedira with Marchisio as a withdrawn role.
Yup thats our best bet for our midfield this season.

Free Pjanic up to play almost as a forward

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yup thats our best bet for our midfield this season.

Free Pjanic up to play almost as a forward
Pjanic is amazing so far up the pitch. Then if Rincon plays consistently at this level just behind him, Marchisio a bit further back, Khedira driving forward and doing his usual runs we will not only see a functioning midfield but a huge threat from the flanks. Can you imagine Dani Alves and Alex Sandro what they can do when they have options all over the pitch for them?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Pjanic is amazing so far up the pitch. Then if Rincon plays consistently at this level just behind him, Marchisio a bit further back, Khedira driving forward and doing his usual runs we will not only see a functioning midfield but a huge threat from the flanks. Can you imagine Dani Alves and Alex Sandro what they can do when they have options all over the pitch for them?
Sounds promising at least. Hope it unfolds like that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Definitely look forward to see this. + Cuadrado and Pjaca off the bench who will offer more threat from the flanks if needed. Looks like Allegri has figured it out finally, again around the halfway mark of the season :allegri:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:tup: exactly this. That's why it is imperative that we keep our players fit this season. This team when full firing can seriously beat any team in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)