Tomás Rincón (17 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Surprised how much I like this guy already. That bit of skill to get the shot away and almost score in the second half was the icing on the cake

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good at balancing the midfield and versatile. I like him more when he took over Marchisio in the second half. I would like to see him start alongside Marchisio and Khedira with Marchisio as a withdrawn role.
:tup:
Yup thats our best bet for our midfield this season.

Free Pjanic up to play almost as a forward
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Good at balancing the midfield and versatile. I like him more when he took over Marchisio in the second half. I would like to see him start alongside Marchisio and Khedira with Marchisio as a withdrawn role.
Pjanic is amazing so far up the pitch. Then if Rincon plays consistently at this level just behind him, Marchisio a bit further back, Khedira driving forward and doing his usual runs we will not only see a functioning midfield but a huge threat from the flanks. Can you imagine Dani Alves and Alex Sandro what they can do when they have options all over the pitch for them?
Jack is on fire :tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he was good enough to convince me he should play ahead of Sturaro.hard working like vidal while
It was his first game and showed that he deserved for the money we paid for him.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's far better than Sturaro who frankly stinks and he is at least more dynamic and physically able than Khedira. He could end up being a first choice for the remainder of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)