Toldo showing praise to Juve (1 Viewer)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Toldo to be fined by Inter

Francesco Toldo is set to be fined by Inter for comments he made about the running of the club.

The goalkeeper claimed that his outfit should try to follow the example set by Juventus in off the field matters.

"Ours is a club of real potential but there is work to do on a number of things," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"For example, on the eve of our Champions’ League semi-final against Milan the club proposed a plan to cut salaries.

"This wasn’t the time to do such a thing as there was already a great deal of tension around the squad.

"I also think that a certain type of humility wouldn't be negative. From teams that have won more, for example Juventus, I think the club could learn something useful."

Toldo’s thoughts were not met with approval by Inter and technical director Marco Branca in particular.

"I’ve read what Toldo said," stated the Nerazzurri official. "I find his words untimely and full of contradictions.

"Seeing as we have rules about this, Toldo’s declaration will certainly have disciplinary consequences as Inter players are not permitted to express judgements about the club."

-----

by Channel 4 Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
oh no
that word was "fired" ?
he must come to juve :LOL:
i really like this goalie, it would be a pity not to get him ;)
he is great on penalty savings
and he would wear that pink t-shirt too :LOL:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That retarded bastard named Branca should listen to what Toldo is saying rather than fine him, that way Inter might actually win a trophy.

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
Maybe they think that punishing Toldo will bring them the Scudetto?! Anyway, they're just asking for trouble if they upset him, he's the only thing that has helped them keep even this present standing in Serie A. It hurts to hear the truth, right? :fero:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral] ++
oh no
that word was "fired" ?
he must come to juve :LOL:

Toldo? No thanks, we have a better GK called Buffon !!

++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
yeah i know. seriously, being an inter fan must be depressing.

Didn't you hear the news the other day? Half the Inter fans were missing .. they were then found dead in a mass suicide attempt near the San Siro after we won the Scudetto twice in a row :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Didn't you hear the news the other day? Half the Inter fans were missing .. they were then found dead in a mass suicide attempt near the San Siro after we won the Scudetto twice in a row :D
Oh yea. thats old news. Just today the other half commited suicide because they knew that inter wasnt going to win the scudetto this year. :dontcare:

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
anyway i understand the behaviour of inter's management towards toldo....
i agree they do bad work and could learn from juve, but that's no reason to blast it out to the publicity, cause that's very embarissing IMO for the whole club...

but as i hate inter...
HAHAHA

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Toldo is a tough nut, nice to hear that from him and he's right. But Moratti would rather have everyone say things the fans want to hear.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)