Toldo showing praise to Juve (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
No, of course not, but wouldn't you prefer for someone who takes the penos all the time and scores practically all of them to be given the responsibility rather than someone that isn't used to taking penos? :D

OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    but i think del piero has more eye-for-goal when it comes to taking penalties. and he has so much experience wit it than anyone else on the team right? eventhough he's not the oldest player in the team, he still holds the record for mos penalties taken & converted.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    but i think del piero has more eye-for-goal when it comes to taking penalties. and he has so much experience wit it than anyone else on the team right? eventhough he's not the oldest player in the team, he still holds the record for mos penalties taken & converted.

Trez looks like he's 'pretening' to be running! :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    seriously, if there is a penalty and del piero starts to walk over to the goal to take it, i already begin to celebrate. he is honestly the most cool and confident penalty taker out there. man we saw that at cl final. everybody was having trouble finding the net. all the pressure was on him, and he still make a smooth shot in. DEL PIERO IS THE MAN. and honestly, in tense situations penalties can be the hardest thing.

OP
    Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #67
    Yup, the CL was the best example of his spot-kick expertise. When everyone was having a hard time converting the spot-kicks, Del Piero stood up and showed all of the world how to do it as "smooth" as possible. His quality is undoutable.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    Yup, the CL was the best example of his spot-kick expertise. When everyone was having a hard time converting the spot-kicks, Del Piero stood up and showed all of the world how to do it as "smooth" as possible. His quality is undoutable.
    He's not undoubtable. He has missed, and rather famously, I might add.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)