Tokyo 2020 Olympics (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You may not like it but these are the toughest men at the Olympic Games

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible effort from Poland @piotrr :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: Dying seven deaths but pulling through with everything he had. Carrying a fucking bag half the race. We won silver :green: Canada steals bronze on the last meters! :dule:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, so the last Death March has come to an end. Another awesome thing the globohomo has taken from us. :sad:

Don't ask me why, but I was watching the early moments live last night. All I could think of was, "There are some ridiculous excuses for sports at the Olympics. And this is one of the most ridiculous."

They should really call the 50k race walk the "50k sashay". Then add finger snapping around each roundabout. Then suit up opposing teams like the Sharks and the Jets in West Side Story.

Then give the gold medal every year to Rita Moreno to keep it in the Olympics under inclusive gender equality rules.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well, so the last Death March has come to an end. Another awesome thing the globohomo has taken from us. :sad:
Is this official? I read that female athletes were trying to to add a 50 km event for women to the programme, but it was rejected because the track and field programme for Tokyo Olympics had already been agreed.
Perhaps there is a better chance to include the 50km racewalking for women in 2024, than to get rid of men's 50km race?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:howler:

Who's stopping women from doing 50km walks? Patriarchy?
The IOC does. Female race walkers would like to compete at 50km and never asked the men's race to be cancelled. However IOC doesn't want to have shitting, pissing, and crying women on screen in order to avoid being cancelled by American twitter dykes. Instead we'll get amazing breakdancing in Paris :baus: after we got skateboarding this year :baus: 90% of skateboarders were slightly obese teenagers and trannies who can't hold a candle to a 50yo Tony Hawk

Is this official? I read that female athletes were trying to to add a 50 km event for women to the programme, but it was rejected because the track and field programme for Tokyo Olympics had already been agreed.
Perhaps there is a better chance to include the 50km racewalking for women in 2024, than to get rid of men's 50km race?
Official as of today. Yea women fought for their 50km race and got into two World Championships (2017 London and 2019 Doha) The 'too late' argument is an excuse otherwise it makes no sense for the 50km to be scrapped in all subsequent tournaments. In Paris 2024 there's only gonna be 20km and some mixed abomination. In the upcoming 2022 World Championships in Oregon both get a 35km race on top of 20km. They've just taken 50km away from us.

Final lead climbing in 10 min

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Final lead climbing in 10 min
That US girl did a huge favor to Janja by taking the 2nd spot in bouldering. If the Japanese girl stayed second, it was gonna be 50-50 for the gold in lead between her and Janja (they had almost identical result in lead in the qualifiers).
This way, the Japanese girl will either have to win in lead, or, if she doesn't, she'll have to finish at least 2 spots, and probably 3 spots ahead of the Slovenian in the final event.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That US girl did a huge favor to Janja by taking the 2nd spot in bouldering. If the Japanese girl stayed second, it was gonna be 50-50 for the gold in lead between her and Janja (they had almost identical result in lead in the qualifiers).
This way, the Japanese girl will either have to win in lead, or, if she doesn't, she'll have to finish at least 2 spots, and probably 3 spots ahead of the Slovenian in the final event.
Autism of the points system matching the autism of the actual sport

- - - Updated - - -

aaah damn would have topped that wall with a little more fuel in her tank. GOLD either way :heart:

Liked the Austrian girl too. She was the only one with a unique approach to Boulder 2. American girl was just very unlucky in the boulder section overall

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I fancied GB in that tbh, think they have the better 4 but Italy did great again. With Jamaica not that great and the US out this was a wide-open gold for one of 3 or 4 countries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)