To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It had nothing to do with others. Not everything is about group behaviour you know.. I just couldn't stand the guy. Either way I would do the same today, I have zero regrets.
In which case, you must have really resented someone for not being anywhere near as cynical as you are.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Former Juventus fan now converted to Internazionale
Hi FIF, I was a Juventus supporter for 11 years but I've lost my passion for them and found the true light that I had been longing for. Some might recognize me on Juventuz.org as one of the more popular members but now I am here and I am eager to learn, watch and breath Internazionale!

Forza Inter

:lol:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hi FIF, I was a Juventus supporter for 11 years but I've lost my passion for them and found the true light that I had been longing for. Some might recognize me on Juventuz.org as one of the more popular members but now I am here and I am eager to learn, watch and breath Internazionale!

Forza Inter

:lol2:

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

Forza Inter

At the end of the day, they know my name but I don't know theirs.

I don't know what you done, what you do, who you support or who you are. But you clearly know who I am.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)