To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (2 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Only found this forum while i was looking out for stadium pics so i dint use to browse other sections as much but boy,the Marotta thread has to be the most entertaining footballing thread on the forum especially during the Del Neri season.
So much laughs including Turk's infamous 'Marotta should be arrested' posts.Im sure you'll find more such gems during that period.
Marotta the terrorist :touched::lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sorry, but Andries' cyberbullying of Tifoso Lou was beyond gay and a cloyingly desperate need for establishing psychological superiority.
You know full well that guy was a paedophile. Also, his amico mio thing and his general lack of football and Juventus related knowledge warranted my behaviour. Not to mention the fact that it all really started with him trying to show his moral superiority by supposedly being kind to everyone while he was constantly passive agressive in reality.

That guy was fucking evil.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know full well that guy was a paedophile. Also, his amico mio thing and his general lack of football and Juventus related knowledge warranted my behaviour. Not to mention the fact that it all really started with him trying to show his moral superiority by supposedly being kind to everyone while he was constantly passive agressive in reality.

That guy was fucking evil.
No, that was a prime example of how some people try to achieve social acceptance by hazing and abusing others for laughs. Not exactly one of humanity's best traits, but now we have Twitter for that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No, that was a prime example of how some people try to achieve social acceptance by hazing and abusing others for laughs. Not exactly one of humanity's best traits, but now we have Twitter for that.
It had nothing to do with others. Not everything is about group behaviour you know.. I just couldn't stand the guy. Either way I would do the same today, I have zero regrets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)