Timothy Weah (9 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he was really poor in the first half, he seemed scared to receive the ball or take anyone on. Often when he got the ball he looked to get rid as quick as possible.

Second half he improved a lot and hit the byline as well as coming inside. Hopefully he carries that into the next game. He has pace and a decent touch, he shouldn't be afraid to take players on.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I dont think he was bad at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He clearly has attributes we can use: his pace and workrate.

If we can set things up to highlight those and minimise his shortcomings (ie: Max's job) he'll do well. If we keep trying to get him to do jobs he's not equipped for he'll be shite. It's that simple

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Looks confused about where and when to run. He has good attributes for a winger though. Not sure about his defending. Both ways he was often in the wrong places at the wrong times. Didn't provide enough width especially. It looked like he was trying to mimic Cambiaso and drift inside a lot. Very unCuadrado-like behaviour.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #175
    not a single juve player can outsprint the worst nfl and fattest nfl line backer. thats how slow juve is.
    Correct. And the training at JJ is worse than any college football team. The local kid I know who is going to be the second string QB for the Bears is more fit than any of our players. Thanks to Allegri and his turd coaching choices.

Hmm I could make a nice post or just trash him and frustrate @Bjerknes, hard choice
    Choose wisely.

9 more Americans in the starting line-up and we can achieve our decades-long dream to leave this pathetic league and join another league - the NFL.
    You mean the MLS. Which is definitely possible as Italy destroys itself.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Correct. And the training at JJ is worse than any college football team. The local kid I know who is going to be the second string QB for the Bears is more fit than any of our players. Thanks to Allegri and his turd coaching choices.
    I know you're dissing Allegri, but in all seriousness:

You really can't compare the two sports. NFL players, regardless of their position, can rest between plays. That's not the case in football. And, also, NFL and NBA players drastically overestimate their own abilities. In an insane way. You have Aaron Gordon saying he'd "smoke" Noah Lyles in the 200m. Right. You're "smoking" the 200m World Champion? The moron wouldn't even be in the frame when Lyles crosses the finish line lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)