Timothy Weah (6 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
good job by mcpotter indeed, it's uzbekistan though. imagine any serious team's 4 defenders letting him keep the ball like that. the shot was a proper rocket, if it was scored by an inda player he'd be called best winger of the league by some gds journo

an other one in case the previous link gets deleted:

tumblr_mvjkyaas4Y1sk9ij8o1_500.gif

not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Only signing this summer and he’s absolutely rubbish. Why did we even need him with all the other rubbish on the wingback position already ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
benched by mckennie

what a cv

Mckennie has end product, both in crossing and runs into box to join attacks, even tho he is playing in wing role he is not suited to. Even beats his man now and then.

And that's for the attacking, he does plenty of defending in that role too.

So far Weah when he plays and is not hiding from ball, he runs straight line wide and overhits a cross by 20-30 meters every time.

Litterally does nothing else in his minutes in offence. Not to mention is completely exposed defensively.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Mckennie has end product, both in crossing and runs into box to join attacks, even tho he is playing in wing role he is not suited to. Even beats his man now and then.

And that's for the attacking, he does plenty of defending in that role too.

So far Weah when he plays and is not hiding from ball, he runs straight line wide and overhits a cross by 20-30 meters every time.

Litterally does nothing else in his minutes in offence. Not to mention is completely exposed defensively.

Weah is exactly the type of player that tends to do well in a well thought out system in which he has a very specific task to do.

Unfortunately we refuse to think of a system.

- - - Updated - - -

because whores in charge thought signing an american with a surname which ring bells would give them publicity.
Well, it's better publicity than paying a Turkish hooker to suck you off night and day.

I mean.. Isn't it? I guess I don't know. Some Turkish hookers I know seem quite vocal.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Weah is exactly the type of player that tends to do well in a well thought out system in which he has a very specific task to do.

Unfortunately we refuse to think of a system.

- - - Updated - - -
What do you mean? Running down the field and spraying crosses into the box to hope for an own goal is next level tactics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)