Timothy Weah (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a nonstop runner. People who are fans of such players team will find it easy to like these types.

In WC he stood out for the US a bit because my man never had a quiet moment. Was allways on the move trying to out hustle and run opponents.

His overall quality may turn out to have some deficiencies. But my best guess is his playstyle with have people like him.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If he's fast, has good stamina and isn't clinically retarded he'll automatically be one of our better wing backs in the last god knows how many years

You can coach some basic awareness at least.

Jul 2, 2006
He is a nonstop runner. People who are fans of such players team will find it easy to like these types.

In WC he stood out for the US a bit because my man never had a quiet moment. Was allways on the move trying to out hustle and run opponents.

His overall quality may turn out to have some deficiencies. But my best guess is his playstyle with have people like him.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is that lower divisions are full of nonstop runners but none of them cost 12 million euros.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #133
    Not watching this garbage, but glad to see him lineup with McKennie on the right. Gonna see a lot of this in the next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)