Time to spend your vBookie Cash! (Market installed) (2 Viewers)

Should we allow users to steal Cash?

• Yes! I'm teh internet evil!

• No! It's my money!

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #65
    I'm wondering if allowing to steal is good for the forum or not. It may reduce the assgrabbing a bit. I'll start a poll :p

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    The poll is up and will expire in 24 hours, please vote.

I've also found the option to remove the withdrawal fee from the bank so now there's no fee.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    How about some of that cash fake Melo? In return I'll give ypu fake transfer news. There should be an option for that also. :D No more free fake news. :stuckup:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I think you should disable that "other users" section Marty, everyone (including me) will complain about it sooner or later :D

I know I am contradicting myself (since I did it), but it's not a good idea, really!

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #79
    I think you should disable that "other users" section Marty, everyone (including me) will complain about it sooner or later :D

I know I am contradicting myself (since I did it), but it's not a good idea, really!
    Hehe you should see the list of default features you can buy, it's madness, madness I tell ya! I've disabled most of the features already actually.

They include:

Create a forum
    Moderate a forum
    Change a forum description
    Password protect forum
    Ban a user from forum
    Ban a user from thread
    Fire a moderator (Blasphemy! hehe)
    Delete a thread

...and the list goes on.

Actually, looking at the poll I think it's pretty clear already that people don't want the steal option so I've removed that. I've also removed some of the Other users options as you suggested, good idea.

Summary:

* Stealing is no longer possible (also, steal protecting option has been removed)
    * Changing the avatar and usertitle of other users is no longer possible

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Hehe you should see the list of default features you can buy, it's madness, madness I tell ya! I've disabled most of the features already actually.

They include:

Create a forum
    Moderate a forum
    Change a forum description
    Password protect forum
    Ban a user from forum
    Ban a user from thread
    Fire a moderator (Blasphemy! hehe)
    Delete a thread

...and the list goes on.

Actually, looking at the poll I think it's pretty clear already that people don't want the steal option so I've removed that. I've also removed some of the Other users options as you suggested, good idea.

Summary:

* Stealing is no longer possible (also, steal protecting option has been removed)
    * Changing the avatar and usertitle of other users is no longer possible
    Crazy indeed :lol:

But I wish if you introduced it for one day at least, that would have been fun times, it happened before thou in other way, alot of members were appointed moderators and I was one of them, I think I broke the record of banning the most :D

Thanx for taking the suggestion :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)